Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Wonders of Modern Medicine (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Wonders of Modern Medicine
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it wasn't the teacher, I think it was may best friend. Strange, I am still buds with him.
And remember, a virgin a day keeps impotence away [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My driver's ed instructor was fired for getting a little too friendly with his female students. Except in case it wasn't, you know, appreciated...wasn't a stud, or ... well, anything. Just a middle-aged guy with an unhealthy interest in young girls.

A kid fell asleep in my freshman bio class (freshman in highschool) and the teacher had us all verrrrry quietly sneak out of the room into the hall, then changed the time on the clock to ten minutes past the start of next period, and woke the guy up, telling him look what time it is, you're late for your next class! The guy freaked out and was still pretty groggy when he charged into the hall at full speed (leaving his books behind) to everybody's laughter. Good clean fun.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaaaaay back in high school, there was a guy in my government class that kept falling asleep with his head propped up on his arm. The government teacher was too nice, so she asked the coach next door to do something about it. All he did was knock the guy's elbow out from under him. He woke up right as his forehead made a resounding *WHAM* on the desk. It was pretty funny, and I don't think he ever fell asleep in there again!
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I think this is a record for a post I started....7 pages.

All of course on the original topic! [Big Grin]

(like that ever happens on Flare)

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't even happen at the mirror Flare.

My English teacher wasn't much either, middle aged guy with a bad comb over and a hell of a paunch. The A grades seemed to be worth it for the young things.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nooo! Not the younglings! They're impressionable!
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bad bad bad Star Wars reference! You receive 3 demerits and are now on Double Secret Probation.

You will have to attend Detention with Ritten's English teacher....and dressed as Sailor Moon.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to love sailor moon!

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet that old bastard still does.....

Poor Nim.

Sad thing is he and his wife also ran a foster type home taking in young girls on a temp basis. A friend of mine stayed with him for a bit, she's the one that finally complained.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

*shivers*
Once, in a home-ec class I took, someone took one of those babies you practice child care with, and put it in a cooking lab oven @ 350 F. The teacher didn't notice it for about an hour & a half. It made the whole hall smell of burnt plastic and rubber. The teacher was somewhat weird. She was like 60 and single, owned 10 dogs, and had a dog cfarrier cage built into the back of her van. Creepy woman.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That same bio teacher had another kid fall asleep; he took a big 2-by-4 (or as we in the Midwest tend to pronounce it, a tubafor - what's a 2x4? Playing band music, fool!) and slammed it on the lab table right next to her head with great force. I thought it was kind of mean.

That chick ended up moving in with my nephew and having a kid with him...damn small towns...

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps