Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Spelling errors (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Spelling errors
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had just about enough of your James II bashing, Tim.

It stops.

Now.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Harold II, then. I mean, he did get conquered by the French, after all.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What have you got against the sequels?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7221/jewishistory.htm
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

That black stripe down the middle of the page makes it so much more fun to read than normal pages.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly what page do you mean? Because the one he linked to only has a stripe way over at the left side, which doesn't even come close to the text.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then you either have a browser that doesn't know it's HTML, or have a ridiculously low resolution.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith:
quote:
Did rule, since the two world wars you holding have diminished....

We'll be back, just you wait and see... [Smile]
Malcolm Reed?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith:
quote:
Did rule, since the two world wars you holding have diminished....

We'll be back, just you wait and see... [Smile]
Malcolm Reed?
The worms in fry's gut?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Interesting page. Sort of shoots down the Idea that racial hatred and the oppression of minorities is an American thing rather than being part of the history of the world. Take some peoples gratuitus use of the word "NIGGER", or the mention of any female relative in the sort of conversation that went on in another thread. Uncouth and obnoxious behavior is expected of children not of men. And "JAPS" the derogatory term would be "NIPS" and there are a lot worse things the Japanese military of WW2 could be called. "Jews" is a term no one I know of considers an offensive word. "KIKE" is the derogatory term. The politicaly correct "African American" terminology has never been popular among "colored folks" yes silly as it sounds thats the polite term here and the one the elderly "negros" prefer. "Blacks" as the younger crowd insisted on for a while was something that only stirred up memories of slavery. "Brother Man" is the term to use now days. I've lived and worked with blacks, colored folks,negros,and the brothers and since I'ved never bothered to make a point of mentioning their race to begin with no problems have come up. Race is less of a problem around here than most parts of the country.You have to look for trouble in order to find it here.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Interesting page. Sort of shoots down the Idea that racial hatred and the oppression of minorities is an American thing rather than being part of the history of the world.
That would be the idea espoused by...?

...and yes, Reed is our secret weapon in the reconquest of Earth. He will invent a special phased-mega-blaster-phaser cannon that uses the light reflected from Picard's head. [Razz]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

In answer to your question"Weenies".Ever heard the expression"If that were true then I'm a Chinese airline pilot"? What do you think the expression means?

[ September 07, 2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Mountain Man ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
"Brother Man" is the term to use now days.

The census form writers must be having a nightmare time of it lately.

--------------------

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Wouldn't know not an official terminology,something the brothers use.Care to comment on the "Chinese airline pilot", Or "calling a spade a spade".
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"Then you either have a browser that doesn't know it's HTML, or have a ridiculously low resolution."

Mozilla 1.3.1 and Internet Explorer 5.5. Resolution is 1024x768.

"Or 'calling a spade a spade'."

See, now you're being derogatory.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps