Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Spelling errors (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Spelling errors
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
How so?
IP: Logged
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We will tell you later. The plan is coming together.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell is going on these days?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All part of the game. Tick tick tick tick. Carry on.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Red Quacker Volume II: For Shizzle My Quizzle.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WE AER SPISE FOR TEH CORURPT!!
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Actualy most of you have done quite well. "DA MIND BE AH TURBAL THANG" [Cool] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're a 53 man from Tennessee.

And you remind me of major barcalow.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Don't recognise the name. Kind of odd to me how being from tennessee would automaticaly mean that I was a racist. Or anti anything really. When I mentioned race in relation to the study of history,I ran into the same thing Tolkien did here in the 60's. Since I am of mixed race myself this really perplexed me. Not black By the way in case any one thinks "NIGGER" is going to bother me personaly. This area has had so little in the way of racial violence in my lifetime that I was amazed by what goes on in the rest of the country and overseas. So while my questions may seem odd its because I found some of the attitudes odd. P.S. Tennessee was not part of the Confederacy. If the quote from Outlaw Jose Wales led you to believe differently thats tough.
Member # 239

Are we in endgame yet? I'm tired.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
blockquote>
Mozilla 1.3.1 and Internet Explorer 5.5. Resolution is 1024x768.

I'm using IE 6 and the resolution above that, and the right hand black stipe is over the text just to the right of middle.

In fact, even dropping down to 1024 x 768, it still obliterates the text at the top.

This is more fun, isn't it?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I see the problem now. I don't maximize my browser window, so the second stripe was actually off the right-hand side of the window and not interfering with anything. When I maximize the window and the text realignes itself, then I see the difficulty.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/amherst/lord_jeff.html try this link see if it gives the same sort of blind spot when it comes to british racism and atrocities against minorities.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tennessee was not part of the Confederacy.
Um, hello Mr. Historical Accuracy Man, that just isn't true.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's important to remember that crystals in the winter only form when in the presence of the sublime, and also that rock salt Candyland Seattle.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps