Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The $poiler-$trewn $tar Trek Movie Rumour Di$cu$$ion Thread (Did I mention $poiler$?) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: The $poiler-$trewn $tar Trek Movie Rumour Di$cu$$ion Thread (Did I mention $poiler$?)
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have some of that stuff, Wiz.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
I still have some of that stuff, Wiz.

I'd just about bet its all dried out. That's why I finally tossed the boxes I had. I had been using it to letter on gold mylar for model dioramas but the last few attempts I tried about 8 years ago it was all too dried out. I still use the burnishers sometimes for masking and vinyl appliques.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea. I'd bought it for model use but it never worked out well.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone had asked for that old photo shopped image of the Ente being built on land.

http://trekmovie.com/2008/01/20/fan-made-image-inspired-teaser-trailer/

Apparently it inspired TPTB to make teaser trailer. Yet it origins are a mystery.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either the lettering is effing massive, or the ship has gotten smaller. Anyone want to start counting decks?

Here's a camcorder copy of the trailer

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Holy crap, I remember that Letraset/Chartpak stuff! My parents used to use it in their print shop when I was growing up (80s). I used some of it for my own purposes at times, too. I had completely forgotten about that stuff until now.
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
Either the lettering is effing massive, or the ship has gotten smaller. Anyone want to start counting decks?

Here's a camcorder copy of the trailer

Thank you, thank you. I should save stuff like this so I don't lose it again.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who lives in LA cuz I will be where they are filming outdoor shots for the new film and want to do a night outing.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, one minute you're all "Ha ha, my sister works at the studio and I'm going to get a tour of the set but won't be able to tell you anything coz of teh offishul secretz act but I want you all to know that I know something you don't" and now you want one of us to hold your hand while you lurk in bushes?

(dammit, why can't I find an image of the Rest Stop scene from There's Something About Mary when I need one?)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yeah. I saw the interiors. I just want that Starfleet banner.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/node/36031

First photos from the set?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has to be. Notice the blue flags on the lightposts in the bottom of the 2nd and 3rd pics. Is it me, or do those grey uniforms oddly resemble Imperial officers in SW?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snazzy car as well!

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many redshirts!
  This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  36  37  38   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps