Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The $poiler-$trewn $tar Trek Movie Rumour Di$cu$$ion Thread (Did I mention $poiler$?) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: The $poiler-$trewn $tar Trek Movie Rumour Di$cu$$ion Thread (Did I mention $poiler$?)
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
Dude, calm your pw down. I posted a link in my last reply. Go there and take care of your member.

Link bad (though its possible the issue is the boat atm. i'll have to check off ship at the rec center when i get there tommorrow). sorry, just very curious...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be a Starfleet mining operation, was what I was thinking...dusty dirty shuttle from spending most of its time hopping around in a dusty dirty environment.
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well apparently the whole film's finished filming now (aside from possible reshoots, etc), so we might not get any new sneaky snaps for a while yet.

I'm curious how this Federation mining facility fits into the story since I don't remember it being mentioned in any of the leaked script reports. Hopefully that means the leaks were bogus.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or the whole movie is bogus and turns out to be a sequel to Clovershit!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, that's like the title but with a twist.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...And a squat. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

And a heeeUUUURGGG*grunt*!
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it did eat most of NYC. Thats some roughage.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Or the whole movie is bogus and turns out to be a sequel to Clovershit!

Or Jar Jar's Big Adventure.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ginger Beacon:
Well, it did eat most of NYC. Thats some roughage.

That is so consoleing. I have to go there in a week to sing at lincoln center. If it still exists.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

You sing and you play violin...you poor thing...I hope you make it out of high school alive.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God, I just learned their making another X-Files movie.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You JUST learned that?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

yep
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I never knew there were ANY X-Files movies.

And I only have 2 more years. They actually invited us to sing at Lincoln Center ( the concert is free to the public,so they aren't making any money), so they must think were pretty good. According to the competitions we've attended, our chorale is appearently one of the best high school choirs on the east coast. I think I'll survive high school. Even better, I'll get to try an authentic New York hotdog.

The music department is where I expect to find a prospective date. If that fails, I always have the orchestra teacher to look at during rehearsal, well, you're supposed to do that anyway, but she IS nice looking.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  36  37  38   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps