Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection (Page 12)

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seanr:
http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/reliant_bridge/
http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/enterprise_st3_bridge/ - same as ST II
http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/enterprise_st5_bridge/
http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/righteous_bridge/

If you're trying to tell us those Reliant pictures are of anythign approaching quality, you're crazy [Wink]

I didn't realize we still needed early movie stuff, I can get capping tomorrow when I'm at my Dad's again.

seanr
Member # 277

- posted      Profile for seanr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're the best you'll get without doing it yourself. [Wink]

They don't need to be that high quality anyway, since it's so obviously based on the TWOK/TSFS set, for which there _are_ very high quality images available.

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

"The ulimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
-- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole idea of this project is to get high quality captures of all the bridges.
seanr
Member # 277

- posted      Profile for seanr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I look forward to seeing them then.

BTW, how about the Grissom bridge from ST3?

Here's the Excelsior from ST3 if you're nterested. Also have tons of shots of the Excelsior from ST6 as well:

http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/excelsior_st3_bridge/
http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/excelsior_st6_bridge/

Enterprise-B:

http://www.webolutionary.com/startrek/enterprise_st7_bridge/

Do you have the TNG DVDs? I could use some screencaps of the battle bridge from Encounter at Farpoint.

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

"The ulimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boh, you're getting a little big for your britches there buddy.

seanr - ST3 is all capped. I got the Grissom and Excelsior.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

I think its all the times I've seen seanr tell people to "read the thread"
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, well, I was going to do the ever-changing runabout cockpit (now that I have all seven seasons of DS9!). I'll also see where my ST2:CE ran off to for some DVD-quality caps.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirmed receipt of Valiant plus some random (but probably useful) scans of magazine articles, etc.

Incidentally, the S1 TNG bridge and Battle Bridge are about the only things missing from the TNG collection at this point.

So, youse wants to give the Runabouts a shot? I'd really only be after the two MAIN configurations, as it'd be hell to track down all the different chairs..!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian 2000:
Ah, well, I was going to do the ever-changing runabout cockpit (now that I have all seven seasons of DS9!). I'll also see where my ST2:CE ran off to for some DVD-quality caps.

I've got ST2 if you can't get yours
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
As an extra, his costume didn't fit properly. Probably chafed or something. 8)

in jest? i noticed another case of this: in the opening shots of The Cage, the crewman at engineering has pants that are unfortunately about siz inches too short to reach his boot.. we're talking some majore exposed calf here! woo wooo!
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reliant and Enterprise-D from "E@Fp" caps are done, but I will upload them later today. Been a long night out fighting crime. FG tired. FG need sleep.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool shots from Generations... I hope I never get fat like Shatner...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

seanr
Member # 277

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
I think its all the times I've seen seanr tell people to "read the thread"

You'll notice I've never said that in threads that were ELEVEN pages long (unless what was missed was on the current page). [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Well, I do belive everything is summerised in the first few pages... I'm too lazy to check though [Big Grin]
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Just thought I'd update, I am getting Star Trek II captures at this moment
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps