Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » HELLLOOOO ORION! (and other Brits) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: HELLLOOOO ORION! (and other Brits)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, it's so hard to get his attention isn't it?

Anyway, the meeting thing that you missed last time is back on, only with twice the number of people! That's right! At least 5 whole people. Wow.

So, if you live anywhere near London, then a get together at a place less crap that Page's Bar (which won't be hard, believe me) has been pencilled in for next weekend. Not this one. Next one. And Chris Howell will be going! Hopefully! So, if you'd love to come. Or can't come that day, but would like another, or if you're just lonely and want to try and write something witty, then post. Doesn't mean anyone will listen, but life's like that sometimes.

WARNING: The word "motherfucker" may be used at some point during this getting together. If you are under the age of 15 and are offended by this word, then you need to get out more.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five whole people, eh? You don't mention how many fractional people, though... :-)

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sat 22nd is OK by me.

I should forewarn you that whilst you may curse as much as you wish in my presence, I am prone to take great offence at the word "muffyups".

Expect sickness.

------------------
"I cannot live out that life.
That man is bereft of passion... and imagination!
That is not who I am!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TNS, I think he rounded off

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or it could just be something that's lost in the translation to type. I'll try again:

"Yes, that'll be five people coming along! Five whole people! Each with their own personalities and haircuts and everything. Wow"

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 12, 2000).]

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ORION and other Brits? Damn I feel so important.

Anyway, the 22nd is fine with me too. Just know that I'm nowhere near London, but in this shithole called Manchester. It takes ages to get back, so we'll probably have to meet early if I'm gonna get the last train back (the 21:55 from London Euston). Let me know what's happening.

------------------
Worf: He is an overgrown child and she is...confused.

O'Brien: It could still work.

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited January 12, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

You're in Manchester? And when did this happen, eh?

------------------

Mr Garrison

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't he in Manchester the last time you guys were organising one of these?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Maybe. But I didn't think anyone really lived in Manchester. I thought it was a made-up place.

------------------

Mr Garrison

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I can speak with a cool British accent!!! so there

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Alright then. Let's 'ave it.

------------------

Mr Garrison

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in Manchester since the end of August - remember that placement I wrote about and my room in the nurses accomodation?

I'm back in Bristol in September for the final year of my degree, but for now I'm stuck here with the Mancs. I'm still willing to come down to London, but I'll need to get the last train back, so we'll have to meet up earlier in the day. Let me know what the plans are.

------------------

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could get into London for mid-afternoon.

------------------
"I cannot live out that life.
That man is bereft of passion... and imagination!
That is not who I am!"

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Mid afternoon would be fine because it would give me plenty of time to make my way there. I've never been to London from Manchester before, but I think it takes about two and a half hours, barring any train delays.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited January 15, 2000).]

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Liam: Let me know of the plans by Wednesday afternoon because that is the last chance I'll have of checking the forums and my e-mail before Saturday.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps