Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » HELLLOOOO ORION! (and other Brits) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: HELLLOOOO ORION! (and other Brits)
DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pfft, booze and lapdances. That doesn't sound so fun. Hell, that's Thursdays.

------------------
"I'd rather be dead than cool" - Kurt Cobain
Stay Away, Nirvana

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so that's Leicester Square, the exit by Wyndams theatre, 6:15 to 6.30.

That'll be fine. It'll give us a couple of hours to destroy whereever we decide to go before I finally have to make a run for it.

------------------
Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noted this, and shall attend at the specified place! Anyone told Lee, or shall we rely on his intelligence-gathering skills?

------------------
Gene: "I AM Star Trek"
Yvonne: "You can't sum yourself up in so small a package."
Gene: "SMALL?!!"

- Gene Roddenberry: The Last Conversation

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

------------------
Samaritan: "A good hot curry will help heal your wounds. That is, unless your religion forbids it".

Man: (Eyes growing wide) "No religion forbids a good hot curry".

-From some movie.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do not worry. I have informed Lee through the medium of dance.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dance? Did you sing the telegram, too?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus is in Melbourne... I'm in BrisVegas (Brisbane ) and Dax is in Perth - you couldn't get a bigger distance between us! Its like thousands of km between us! We should all meet - I think if we met at an equidistant point it'd probably be like Woomera! (where they did weapons testing back in the fifties I think...) Still top secret I think...

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Orion's benefit, here's a lovely photo of me.

Did someone complain about the light behind me? Well, let me say; you try taking a photo of yourself with a digital camera that's rapidly running out of battery power, has no viewscreen, at half 3 in the morning, after having been up since 8. Go on.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 20, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 20, 2000).]

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, I'm impressed!

------------------
"I can't let you smother me. I'd like to but it wouldn't work." - Kurt Cobain
Lounge Act, Nirvana

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*nudges Liam*

I think you've pulled mate!

------------------
Gene: "I AM Star Trek"
Yvonne: "You can't sum yourself up in so small a package."
Gene: "SMALL?!!"

- Gene Roddenberry: The Last Conversation

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Unless he's impressed that I have the ability to take a picture of myself (well, just about).

And that red light has managed to hide my double-chin. I knew it had some benefits.

------------------

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 21, 2000).]

DT
Member # 80

Yes Liam, I've seen pictures of you in the past, so the complete obscurement of you by the red light was a DEFINITE help.

------------------
"Don't have a mind" - Kurt Cobain
Breed, Nirvana

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Although, just to bugger things up, I've had my hair cut. So look for someone who looks like that, but with shorter hair, and who's less red.

------------------

Mr Garrison

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least my left eye still works.

------------------
Samaritan: "A good hot curry will help heal your wounds. That is, unless your religion forbids it".

Man: (Eyes growing wide) "No religion forbids a good hot curry".

-From some movie.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's the best picture of Liam I've seen. I didn't realize he actually looked normal. Doesn't really fit his personality, though, I suppose... ;-)

BTW, DT, regarding your earlier comment... I'm American, and I call people "gits". Of course, it's only around people I know will understand me. :-)

------------------
"Voyager is not true. If it were true, the ship would not look spick-and-span every week, after all these battles it goes through. How many times has the bridge been destroyed? How many shuttlecrafts have vanished, and another one just comes out of the oven? That kind of bullshitting the audience I think takes its toll."
-Ronald D. Moore

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps