Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I need your dirt (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I need your dirt
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E237E6163656070256B696C60294...Hey! What are you..augh!

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"He's Satan. And not the good kind. I hate him. If there is a god, I hope Jebus has him fry in hell." - DT, in reference to me

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, don't nuke Sacramento. I live there, remember? You can just destroy city hall and the capitol building. That should do it.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is illegal to bring other state's soil into California, then technically, if I stand on the Nevada side of the CA-NV border, and if I casually kick dirt towards the CA side of the border, then I should be shot 200 times then hung........

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not, frogs TOADS - nasty CANE TOADS - they eat the lovely bright green tree frogs

Although the Toads were DELIBERATELY brought to Australia to eat the cane beetle - which they DIDN'T do... you can accidently transplant frogs - there are some burrowing frogs and toads in the deserts of central Australia - and I assume other deserts around the world who burrow under the earth and only come out when it rains... I think that their eggs may also lie dormant - so you could theoretically in the US transplant frog eggs, toad eggs or insect larvae from one side of the country to another by accident...

Red back spiders are a problem in Australia - nasty and poisonous - small spiders - but now Japan are having problems with them! cause some people got them in their suitcases and went back to Japan after visiting!

also - you can't take fruit across the boarders of states here because of a fruit fly problem...

Adelaide and South Australia have problems with milipedes...

I'm sure the same thing occurs in the US... between neighbouring states wouldn't be a problem but it would if you took stuff from a few states away...

what is with the Killer bees in the US weren't they accidently introduced from South America?

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd send dirt if I didn't have to pay the postage on it. Come to think of it, Charles, why don't you come to visit and we'll go get some dirt between... erm..... our other activities? *GRIN*

------------------
"You say don't fear your dreams, it's easier than it seems.
You say you'd never let me fall, from hopes so high.
But never is a promise, and you can't afford to lie." - Fiona Apple

Simon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true that Australia dealt with much of its rabit problem?
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps