Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Greatest Cars Ever (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Greatest Cars Ever
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a Fiat Uno. It isn't the greatest car (hey, I'm �1400 overdrawn, with an overdraft limit of �1250, whaddya expect?), bt it's miles better than my old Vauxhall Nova. Which caught fire.

------------------
*Amusing quote not available, please call back later*

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nova caught fire! Arf!
I'm gas.

As long as it gets you from A to C without always pulling towards R, won't it do?

Many's the rainy moring when myself and my room-mate have wished for
a sound chassis with an engine, fuel tank and a roof.

Just that, no megawoofer bass system taing up the boot, no retractable roof, and no alloys.
A to B leads to C leads to A, people, and comfort and safety are all that matter.

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...comfort and safety are all that matter.

Well, perhaps, but once you've got those two nailed down, you must consider style. And since each and everyone of us has his or her (PC pronoun nomination: "hesh") own style, there's plenty of room for variety (and some for outlandishness).

--Baloo

------------------
"The difference between involved and committed? Look at a plate of ham and eggs. The chicken is involved. The pig is committed."
-- Me
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps