Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Stuff you want to see in Flare2 (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stuff you want to see in Flare2
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there some way of having some sort of Java script that allows you to scribble a quick picture - this would help lots in the Starships forum... or someway to circle things on a posted picture...

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure we'd want to see that. Too many Maddens in the world ("See the grass hanging from the edge of his helmet and the dirt stains on his shirt here, here, and here.")

------------------
Well I'm a Bada$$ cowboy living in a cowboy day wicky-wicky-wak yo yo bang bang
me and Artemus Clydefrog go save Selma Hayek from the big metal spider
Wicky-wicky-wak wicky-wicky-wicky-wak
Bada$$ cowboy from the West Si-yiide

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! We could start broadcasting a weekly Star Trek roundup... after the week's Trek episodes... and have comentaries with those pens on the screen and stuff...

Timo: "Now look here at the apparent lack of any warp nacelle housing on the underside of this pseudowarp culture production. Pure 22nd century..." *circles*

Aban: "Now now Timo, you can't be serious there is clearly a 20 cochrane subspace compression wave emanating from the aft section of this tube grill..." *underlines*

------------------
"chocolate cherries allamanda" - Datura, Tori Amos

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pre-posting: *dig... dig... dig...*
A found it at last!

Something I'd like to see in a new Flare:
Some type of multiple signature system that lets you save more than one signature and then have the ablility to choose your siganture when posting. Also a randomizer with that would be nice, but that's icing on the cake.

------------------
"Do you want to be President?"
"Yes."
"Put you hand on the book and say 'I do'."
"I do."
"Good, done. Let's eat!"

- G'kar and Sheridan, Babylon 5.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps