Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Daryus will be dissapointed (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Daryus will be dissapointed
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About an hour ago, I had my first curry...

While I did enjoy the taste quite a bit, there was a very... potent aftertaste that I simply can't seem to get my mouth to agree with very well. It's a... different spice compared to what I'm used to.

I don't forsee any curry in my near future.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hands TOC a Curry Creme Egg for desert*

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried some of that stuff last year. One word...eww :|

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Tis alright, ashk'e... I don't like curry, either....

*waits for Daryus to come and club her for being "irreverent" or some such nonsense*

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Jordan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm allergic to Curry. And Feta cheese too.

------------------
Goodnight my love...the brightest star in my sky...

Goodnight...you have been my sky, my sun and my moon...

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The aftertaste was what got to me too...

Curry comercial on TV right now too...

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*has never had curry* I just like to go along w/ the jokes... :-)

------------------
"I'm not stubborn. I'm just right."
-me

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't like the taste and the aftertaste was a very bad sequel. One word: yuck!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God, never before have I seen such a pathetic bunch of wooses.
You'd die if you came over here. Between salt & vinegar crisps, curry and beer that's stronger than that gnat's piss you get over there, I doubt your mouths would recover.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've eaten curry all my life, and I don't remember any aftertaste. o_O

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps our curry was not as well, erm, used as yours, Ziyal.

*waits for war to break out when Daryus sees our impudence*

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wonders if he should exercise his right as second disciple*

*shrugs* I've only had curry twice, and I didn't find it too bad...And PsyLiam, I eat salt and vinegar potato chips all the time! That's good eatin!

I heard there's another delicacy you Brits have come up with...Deep Fried Candy Bars...

YEEECCHH!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, hand over the salt and vinager potato chips and the dark beer ... I just don't like curry!

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Struts in*.

When the time of reckoning comes, I shall judge thee accordingly. But until that time, you are all sentenced to smell like raw garlic! Mwahahahahaha.

*Casts spell*.

(BTW wasn't someone meant to get around to killing Charles by now?).

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Daryus! Shhhhhh! Not yet!)

------------------
Next: proving that stepping on a crack won't break your mother's back. Nothing against Mom, but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps