Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Daryus will be dissapointed (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Daryus will be dissapointed
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone please explain to me what the hell this thread is about?

On second thought, no, don't. It seems contagious.

*erects a level ten forcefield around the thread*

------------------
"It was sweet, like lead paint's sweet, but the aftereffects left me paralyzed."
--
They Might Be Giants

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus: Which two words? Coconut milk?

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err umm...forget it.

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect he means Indian curry. . . it's just curry, curry is Indian. You call it Thai curry, or Indonesian curry or. . . Chinese curry? Send me some recipes. . . but not Indian curry, it's redundant. Just curry.

------------------
"Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things!" - Silent Bob

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrggggh

*stumbles across this thread* - you ARE wooses heh heh

LOVE curry

mmmm

Indian, Thai, Malaysian mmmm

My fave at the moment is still...

Chicken Tikka, with a little rice, some naan and some raita...

*gets hungry*

------------------
"For flavor value, chocolate. But I prefer the Cult
of Curry." - Frank G April, 1999

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*just shakes her head and walks away*

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Andrew...a man of good taste. When I need a third disciple..I may just look you up.

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw come on. He chose Chicken Tikka. That's like picking the French in a 'who do we hate most' poll in the UK. I could have said Chicken Tika, but I've spent the past week trying the most obscure types of curry I can find in order to impress people. And my mouth is killing me.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

CaptSershek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, most spicy foods tend to have an adverse reaction on my stomach which I have nicknamed a "warp core breach". I do not think you want the details, so I will not bother. While most currys and spicy foods smell tasty, the burning mouth and subsequent after effect ruins it. Also, I believe it is spelled wuss, which in this case, I am guilty.

------------------
Remember when we used to be explorers? - Capt. Jean-Luc Picard - Star Trek Insurrection

IP: Logged
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said Nads, heh heh heh heh!

All the bread sound good. may have to try them.
(loves curry)

------------------
SHATTERED MIRROR

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I've had obscure curries, I just was saying at the moment, my fave is Chicken Tikka Masala

------------------
"For flavor value, chocolate. But I prefer the Cult
of Curry." - Frank G, April 1999
"(strange mouth jerks)" - Krenim, April 1999

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You white folks can't handle them spices, huh?
Ha ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course we can... *gives Brownie a habenero pepper* Can you eat one of these? *cackle*

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*RaE*

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was quite leery of excessively spicy foods until I was stationed in California (my home state). I was invited to a night out with the boys (actually poker at some guy's house) and the snacks were beer, salsa and tortilla chips.

I didn't realize how hot the salsa was before I realized how good it tasted. My first clue that this stuff wasn't "mild" or "medium" when I began to perspire. My mouth was in some amount of pain, but the stuff tasted too good to stop.

I suspect there's some macho element as well, since I take some amount of pride in consuming something spicy like that when others can't. I'm just glad the stuff tastes good in the first place or I'd go find something else to be proud of right quick!

------------------
Whadaya lookin' down here for?!?
I'm quitting smoking!
I'll do something clever later!
Now get lost!
[SNARL!]
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps