Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Oddly Appropriate (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Oddly Appropriate
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I haven't seen you this angry since that time I called you a hot piece of man-meat. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a compliment. How could you be angry?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was angry 'cause he wanted a woman to tell him that, not a guy. Like Tim, he also wants the woman love.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. *broods in silent frustration*
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who doesn't. Oh wait, maybe I know.

I AM NOT TEH CONDUCOTR!!!!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

[80s]
Come on do the locomotion with me!
[/80s]

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you sing that song. Kylie Minogue's "Locomotion". You should hear her new song, "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". Totally different.

Oh and I've heard it from a woman. Last weekend actually. Ah, Ash.... [Smile]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Matt got the woman love. I got the woman love last week. Tim's getting his woman love this week, I bet.

--------------------

Member # 239

"I got the woman love last week"

On the first date? Trekkies are pekish. [Eek!]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't really get the woman love. We're in a sticky situation actually.

She is having relationship troubles with some guy, and she doesn't know if she wants to be with him or not, so she comes to me for help (they always do... [Roll Eyes] ), and through my helping her we become really close. But then I fix her problem, and so she wants to give her boyfriend a chance to expand their relationship. I'm sorta kicked off to the side at the moment and hoping things go the way I want them to go.

Oh and she's damn good looking [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
...so she comes to me for help (they always do... [Roll Eyes] ), and through my helping her we become really close.
Yeah, I've been there more times than I care to count. Always the friend; never the lover. Of course, even if nothing else happens, you've got a friend who'll hopefully never forget your kindness and caring.

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not this again...

*Closes portal to Eternal Abyss of Single's Despair and applies the putty* Slobodorf!

There, now stick to the semifunny cyber-abbreviations, kiddies. Nothing more to see here, please disperse, donations may be given to Cecil.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Why, does Cecil need money to get on the man-train?

--------------------

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man-train isn't cheap. Not that I've travelled in / on(?) it for a while. Got a cosy spot on the woman wagon though....

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, by his own admission, UM enjoys both genders. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps