Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Drool over Snay's Jeep :) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Drool over Snay's Jeep :)
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, TSN, the seven-slot grill is distinctive. Windshield wipers aren't.

And, er, no.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a picture of yourself driving your Jeep, Jeff. Then we can have another "People of Flare CapCom."

As far as your room there, my god man! You know how to cram a lot of stuff there! Still, the kitten is cute and cuddly and all.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The grill is the "badge" of Jeep, since this ain't much of a logo:

Snay, looking at the picture of the rear of your Jeep, what is that in the reflection of your right-hand mirror? I swear I see a face!

Oh and I wouldn't yell unsafe. I'd yell CATCH ME MUTHA FUGGA as I peel out in my Alero, which I can FINALLY do. Of course, since it's front wheel drive I only get the front wheels spinning, but, oh well...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at mirror* It's The Face!!!

Um, Jeff, you've got a lot of...stough.

Have you any closeup of the...*pant*...*grunt*...tailpipe of the Jeep? Like a, like a spread? *g'lum*

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear, all the strange people are Dutch. [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, that's not a face, that's the reflection of the interior.

And I wouldn't, The359, I've decided to join the Police, so I'd have to give you a ticket for speeding and reckless driving.

[ March 15, 2002, 18:51: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My poop tastes like candy.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sieg, you need medication... or better tastes in what you put in your mouth.

[ March 15, 2002, 19:08: Message edited by: Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge ]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said I would be speeding? Or driving recklessly? There's nothing reckless about tire spinning.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Living in the dorms has done that to me, my dear Michael. Thank god it's apartmentsville for me in just a few weeks.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how much poop you can stough in your apartment? You'll have a hard time finding room for all your stough, and you'll have to deal with water bills and stough like that.

Nim Pim is right. Pim extraordinaire.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

So did no one find the cats ... ?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find cats. And then I stough them in the dumpster.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOUGHING IS THE ANSWER
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Er ... out of curiousity, did you see where I posted pics of the rear of my Jeep? And where I challenged people to find my kitties in my apartment ... ?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps