Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I've just seen the most beautiful woman I've ever set eyes upon. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I've just seen the most beautiful woman I've ever set eyes upon.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra Spagnum Fiompa: FYI, Dolph Lundgren is the Stockholm Syndrome.
Were you perhaps thinking of the Helsinki Syndrome? I haven't held a woman hostage in years...

Did I say aboot? Oh my, I didn't mean to. :-)
The "lokking" was accident, though.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
The last couple of posts: LOL!

BX: she smokes... ewwwwww!

Now now, some people actually do enjoy wasting themselves, it's our duty to let them.

Seriously though, BX, did you at least hobble away cutely? You know, there's a big difference between the hobble of a bunny rabbit and the Hunchback of Notredame.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, spagnum/sphagnum is potting soil, no? I'm unable to get a read on Fiompa, though. There's not enough stough on the internet to learn about it.

No, I was right. Dolph is not the only thing that gets crazy people in a tizzy from Sweden.

[ March 16, 2002, 16:04: Message edited by: Ultra Taco Magnus ]

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DT: I'm 6'5"/ 290, I'm afraid my cute lil' bunny impression is pretty bad.

The smoking thing does bother me. But we are talking about the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Realities like mouth-taste and league-appropriateness had no place in this.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokers are oral fixators. One should date smokers exclusively.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balaam: Well, erm... at least your priorities are straight... Um... Yeah.

Shik: Wouldn't it be better to find someone orally fixated who doesn't have an outlet for it already?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but you can then provide a healthy & arguable tastier outlet for their cravings that doesn't do as much damage to their bodies.

It's all about helping the little people, y'see.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, Shik you are a saint, just like Mother Theresa your are. So selfless in your need to help others.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, but you can then provide a healthy & arguable tastier outlet for their cravings
Shik: I'm no expert on either - but you must have some 'experience' to compare and contrast [Razz] [Wink] Maybe Michael T would know!?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha. I rule. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik: "that doesn't do as much damage to their bodies."

That can be very subjective. *bam bam bam*

Ultra: That was indeed soil, very good detectivework. I saw the term on a sack ten years ago and thought ".44 Spagnum"?

Fiompa OTOH was custom-made pseudoswedish for you alone, dear friend.
Example: "I'll fiomp you 'round the Moons of Turnipia and fiomp you down the toilet maelstrom and then let you go because I get tired of fiomping."

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Shik
Member # 343

That's "sphagnum," fool. And show me medical evidence where it says swallowing cum can be hazardous to your health. Aside from, say, AIDS. Which isn't hazardous if you have it already. Or have a death wish. Or ar a crank-shootin' ho'.

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

It's spelled differently in different places, arrogant dumbass. And by the way, how you find motivation, time and energy to correct me about spelling gardening-paraphernalia I find very amusing.

My earlier joke seem to have passed right over your pretty little head at that too.
Giving heads can be physically hazardous to a girl if the guy bangs her head against the wall with his dick in many powerful thrusts, like I tried to convey to those with a little imagination. Comprehende? Kiss kiss.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Giving heads..."

Wow. Where can I get that? I've never had it in the plural before...

Nim
Member # 205

Be careful what you wish for, TSN, you might have to use both hands.

[ March 18, 2002, 12:34: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps