Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hidy (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hidy
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot to add:

"And don't include a list of people, because otherwise {Fabrux/Ritten/OnToMars/Jay/SomeoneI'veForgotten} will be upset that you've forgotten them."

Still two questions.

1/ Simon has mad mod skillz? You mean he designs counter-strike maps?

2/ "Old"?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...we posted at the exact same time, Shik! A third page was created right as I replied...

(see Hoss, we are fascinated by things like this [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Meh

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe...I'm not special or unique (enough) to be included in that notice.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Highway Hoss
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll say one thing...this forum definitely knows how to make a guy feel welcome. [Big Grin]
As for my sanity...hey I subscribe to MSNTV (formerly WebTv). If I can survive the firewalled alt.discuss forums in my home domain as it were, Flare shouldn't be a problem. Trust me, the alt.discuss forums can get rough...

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He might be MIB, back AGAIN! [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the editted version meets with everyone's approval. If not, write your own damn version! I can only remember so many people when I'm posting!

[ April 09, 2002, 21:38: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panic.
OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo! Liam remembered me!

::feels special::

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veers:
Welcome to Flare, Highway Hoss! Hope you do not run away screaming when you find out how some of these people act.

Actually, that is our intention. Our Initiation rites include driving new members to the point of insanity. It is at that moment that they actually become one of us.

*twitches*

I'M NOT CRAZEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you wearing a dress, Tahna?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many lights, new guy?

[ April 10, 2002, 10:42: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see... dead people... [Eek!]
Highway Hoss
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna, my sanity went to transwarp a long time ago. So you're wasting time...chatting with Styro and his wife at trekrpg.net will do that to you. (My job doesn't help...I run drugs to old people, so I have the moral rectitude of Cap't Ransom.) [Big Grin]

Cap'n Mike: Hmmm...I going to need some help here...(turns around) "KIMMY! STORMY! GET OVER HERE!" (two young girls, one red haired, the other with blue hair, both walk over next to him)"See those lights? Tell me how many they are." The redhead looks at them a moment: "Those lights? They look OUTRAGEOUS!!" "Yeah" the blue haired girl agreed "totally...awesome."(get a dreamy look on her face). Hoss: [Roll Eyes] (channels Picard:)"There are FOUR LIGHTS!!!" (turns to the girls) "OK Ladies, back to work...and I expect you to wear those harem outfits tonight, capeesh?" (the girls nod and run off).

IP: Logged
capped
Member # 709

There are five lights
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps