Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hidy (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hidy
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by scaling window size and other details, I would approximate that each light is ~120m long...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 456,832 lights.
Soon the entire sector will be filled with lights.
Lights, lights, lights.
So many lights.
Look! Penguins!
*GEEP!*

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says it's half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says it's so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says, 'There is no cup.' Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. And me, I say, 'Waitress! Refill!'" --Tatsuya Ishida

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still waiting on the release of his autobiography The Man, The Myth, and The Mojo.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No!!! Ze light are HECTARES long! HEC-TAREZZZZ!!! 47 HECTARES.. it zez zo in ze technical manual!!!! and There are 55555FIVE55555 of them!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CaptainMike, dude: masturbation. Learn it; use it. The world will be a happier place for it.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you giving lessons, Siegfried? [Wink]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Let's just say that I have an educational pamphlet that I had out called, "Siefried's 20 Handy Tips." [Smile]
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brings new meaning to "Pompatus of Love", don't it? [Big Grin]
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it could use all the meaning it could get.

There are five lights guy.. but now all the lights have naked girls in front of them.. i feel kinda funny

Highway Hoss
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I feel like a pork chop in a pack of pit bulls here? BTW Mike, you are right; there are FIVE lights: the four on your original post plus the fifth light, which is being emanated from a photon torpedo heading for your position...I suggest evasive manuvers. [Big Grin]
IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Sooo... where are all the jokes at my expense for bungling the spelling on my own username? Jeez, you guys aren't as sharp as ya'll used to be. [Big Grin]
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm, no razzing you about your self proclaimed mastabatory skills is more than enough.... no sense in adding insult to self inflicted injury...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
mad mod skillz
Finally.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still demand an explanation and demonstration of Simon's mad mod skillz, or I start posting pictures of me looking like Harry Potter. And being 12, obviously.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps