Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ze thread about me legal and girl problems, among others (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ze thread about me legal and girl problems, among others
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one will be flamed.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im not trying to brag to you guys, im trying to make sense of what i should do about these new and unfamiliar situations.
Certainly doesn't come across that way, mate.

quote:
so stow your presupposed attitude that im some kind of double dealing don juan. im a geek who suddenly has a lot more options and things to be concerned about than he did a month ago.
I'll take your word for it.

quote:
go design a starship or something, kid. ya bother me.
It sure is hot in here. Time to find a refreshing cold shower.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raw Cadet: "If any crack is to be found in my post it would be in the last two paragraphs."

And you're against drugs? ;-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lame attempt to let us know how big your dick is
my post was in response to this sentence mostly. actually, for simplicity sake i have boiled it down to two words.

oh, hi sol system. what up. thnks for intervening

[ July 04, 2002, 07:20: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike: Explore your options with care, enjoy the attention while it lasts, keep your dick under control, and try 69...

Mike and Raw: This seems to be leading to an interesting little conversation, I like this format better than the flame board stuff...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, gang, let me tell you all about this game. It's called "Playing Nice." It's this really cool game that I learned way back in elementary school. You know, I think it was probably at the same point my catechism teacher was teaching us about "do unto others as you would have done unto you."

Anyway, you see, the deal with "Playing Nice" is that, get this, you deal with other people with respect and decency! I know, it's, like, totally out there and stuff, but you go to trust me: it's cool!

How it all works is that you don't make unfair and uncalled for attacks on anybody and everybody around you! You don't make baseless accusations against others, and, when the point must be made, you don't result to petty stuff like assaulting writing skills and personal hobbies. It's totally whacked, I know, but you have got to trust me that this is a really cool and great thing!

By all means, give it a try!

--Siggy

[ July 04, 2002, 09:13: Message edited by: Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Simon believes I am flaming, I will stop. [Roll Eyes] But until I see any real improvement, BWC will always be you know what to me.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat, for the last time, start your own thread about BWC. im not having it here, since thats how the last thread about me got closed down. by you i believe. nobody is forcing anyone to post in this thread. if you cant stay on topic or, in some peoples cases, treat me with a little respect, here's a link to a place where bullshit like that is allowed TrekBBS

Back on topic, pending another unexpected flame, or even worse, a UM sodomy reference, things are calming down a little. Michelle is away until Sunday, and her absence is making my heart grow a little fonder. I'm realizing perhaps that she is becoming the most important to me, and the others are kind of just distractions. this leaves me in a better place to deal with distractions, since im a little more sure of where i stand. so i guess im not going to be perpetuating some sort of disapproved-of-by-losers male sterotype thing going on here, and im getting into a relationship i want to stay in.. basically, the onslaught of these girls is easier to deal with now that im thiking less with my dick and more with my brain.

and i approached one of the detectives at work and fessed up as to whats been going on in my life lately. he said that he had known, what with my suddenly being clean shaven for my 'important appointment' on wednesday and my requests about 'my friend' getting arrested. actually he could look up the reports if he wanted to also. he gave me some advice and assured my that with the possibilities of this being my first arrest, dismissal, probation and the possibility of my record being expunged in a year, leaving me not a felon, is something to look forward to. but he did advise me that any lawyer would take me for all im worth.. so im hiding my money for a while to see if i can get a good deal.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
one of the detectives at work
Where do you work and why are there detectives there?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
Member # 709

im a cashier at a supermarket, and they hire out Providence detectives to provide security at night.. basically, starting around 5 or 6 every night we have a different detective there catching shoplifters and pushing the carriage when, after the doors are locked, they take the dropsafe contents to the cash-up room. its reassuring to have a guy with a gun there whos on your side when you are shoveling ten or twenty thousand dollars from a safe into a lock bag.

most of them are either homicide or vice squad guys, Joe, the one who im really good friends with, is in investigations.. he does fingerprinting and lab collection work.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh... it brings back the memories of trying to date a dozen women at a time... wait... no... no, I didn't.

CaptainMike, if you truly have that many women after you, it's your call on what to do. I mean I cannot tell you to dump Michelle, and take the biggest breasted, the fair tanned, the dumb blonde, girl that you have the best way of getting into your bed.

Can you clear one thing up though, you state that Michelle is the first girl that you ever been that close to before, and it's only two weeks. However the other girls, which you stated to have been close friends right? But some of the other girls, were either hitting on you, or just a friend who wants to be close. Now the big question is: WTF is wrong with you? If what you are saying is true, then why before you dated Michelle never asked any of these girls out. I can undertstand long distance, but the ones who actually live nearby...

But thats just me.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Jeff beat me to it, yes, by all means play nice. Offer advice to Mike; offer constructive criticism to Mike. Offer to perform oral gratification for all I care.

However, picking on each is not cool. Picking on people who are not even participating in this thread is very not cool and potentially hazardous to your posting privileges.

If you got a problem with another poster on this board, take it to email, AIM, ICQ, or private messages. If you have a severe enough problem, talk to an administrator or moderator.

Mike: I don't really have much advice to give you since I have never even been close to being in all of the situations you have been faced with recently. Just take care of yourself, okay?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I want to do is quote Elvis Costello and They Might Be Giants on the matter of detectives (in one case, attractive detectives!) all day long. But, you know, intellectual property and all that.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fornicating?! Oooh. Sounds biblical. Should I expect a smiting? If so, I'd better take the laundry in, all that fire and brimstone plays merry heck with my whites.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because he's so cute, right? the detective, i mean.
and Dat, i didn't mean that i thought your post was written by BWC because of what you wrote, but because without my glasses, i thought it said "BWC" instead of "Dat".

[ July 04, 2002, 17:39: Message edited by: The Real Folk Blues ]

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps