Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ze thread about me legal and girl problems, among others (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ze thread about me legal and girl problems, among others
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
All I want to do is quote Elvis Costello and They Might Be Giants on the matter of detectives (in one case, attractive detectives!) all day long.

Simon in song I have heard of shocker!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as to why I'm not going out with any of the old situations that are coming towards me, Jenn, from highschool, i said no to about two years ago because im just not sure i feel anything for her anymore. i recognized that stopping her placed me back within the virgin waiting room because i didnt care because i didnt want to be involved with her again. i always miss her, but im just not sure and she moves too fast. ... jen i didnt hang out with tonight because she is scary and vandalizes the cars of people she doesnt like, like TJ... i wicked want to be with her, but im just intimidated by the way she is.. it would be wicked cool to be with her, because the very thought of it still irreparably excites me, but im not sure if i can face the wierdness there. asia is missing in action. michelle is away but i want to be with her.

ok im really drunk and just got out of the pool.. i gotta go to bed. see you g's in the morn dawg

i seriously want my status line changed to that thing i said before

[ July 04, 2002, 20:24: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Pim:
Raw Cadet: "If any crack is to be found in my post it would be in the last two paragraphs."

And you're against drugs? ;-)

I am glad at least one person recognizes one of the puns I stashed in my post in order to make it a little bit lighter. Apparently I did not inject enough.
Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
quote:
lame attempt to let us know how big your dick is
my post was in response to this sentence mostly. . . .
Then I will limit my response to the issue of that sentence, for the most part. (In the interests of peaceful coexistence I will not bother responding to a number of other insults apparently directed at me, save one.) First, I apologize for posting the sentence; it is, essentially, a pot shot, and we should all be above posting one. However, the sentence, in hindsight, seems a lot harsher than I intend it to be. It is not meant as a personal insult, per se, but, rather, as an insult of my interpretation of your behavior. When I believe anyone, friend or "foe," is bragging about something sexual, I think it lame. But, as you claim that was not your intent, I am apparently wrong all around.

Above, I said I want to respond to one insult of yours apparently directed at me, and, perversely, addressing the issue might actually help keep your post on topic (of course, you may change the topic of your post as you see fit, but I have no desire to de-rail it (well, maybe a little desire [Wink] )). Methinks that before anyone can give you any concrete, detailed advice, you need to tell them what you want. I say this because you vehemently deny any Don Jaun-ness on your part, but you later refer to anyone who disapproves of the male stud stereotype as a loser. Well, which is it? Do you want advice on how to lose the other women and pursue a serious, monogomous relationship with Michelle, or do you desire a more studly lifestyle, one disapproved by "losers?" (And, to a certain extent, you have elaborated on what you want, but perhaps you could be more specific.)

Mind you, I am not asking so I may offer better advice, as it would probably be better for me to bow out of this thread, but perhaps anwering such questions will help others advise you.

[ July 05, 2002, 00:44: Message edited by: Raw Cadet ]

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shrug*

Mike has made few bones about telling us what he wants, and those desires aren't particularly unique to him, I might add.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt call you a loser based on your or my views on anything... don't put words in my mouth by saying that i called you that because i disapprove of your views...

i called you a loser because you were pissing me off, and therefore, are certainly not in the winner's circle of this thread.

leave me alone.

capped
Member # 709

its just that ive never trusted girls.. and i never will.. i can never forgive them... for the death of my boy.
Raw Cadet
Member # 725

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
leave me alone.

I probably will when "bothering" you means broaching this issue, since I have tried most everything else. I apologized for the sentence you found most insulting, to no avail. I apologize again. And I apologize for assuming you mean what you write; apparently I was wrong to assume so ("I didnt call you a loser based on your or my views on anything... i called you a loser because you were pissing me off . . . "). I have tried, and am trying, to play, and make, nice. So, fellow Flareites, when you see animosity over this issue spilling into other, unrelated threads, it is not because I brought it there.

[ July 05, 2002, 01:23: Message edited by: Raw Cadet ]

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like the news anchors on ABC's "World News This Morning"
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you two kiss and make up, please?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
Member # 709

what i meant was take Sig's advice and move to PMs if you want to say anything else to me.

yknow what ticks me off? jumping in the pool with stuff in your pocket that you'd rather not get wet.

i fell asleep last night before i got to finish watching 'The Ark in Space'... I'm glad that my life has better production values than that, because all that styrofoam looks like its chafing the actors.

capped
Member # 709

t-minus one day and counting until Michelle comes back and i tell her.. well something that, thanks to email, ive alread told her and cant take back.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, don't tease us like that! What is it? Go on tell us, please. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

capped
Member # 709

meh.. i guess i was feeling a little saucy the other night.. i signed the email 'Ich Liebe Dich' and she sent a mail back like 'what does that mean?' and then went away so when she gets back she will have been wondering all week what it means and then i will tell what it means.. it means.....

oh, i just don't know what i was thinking.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone who doesn't know, it's German, and the Babelfish translates it perfectly.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps