Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ze thread about me legal and girl problems, among others (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ze thread about me legal and girl problems, among others
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll assume that it's not "I love dick" as first glance is wont to state.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's the three most dangerous words in any language: I love you.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See Shik, he does care....
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww... :::blushes::: I wuvz j00, too, my widdle Sieggypumpkin!!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Widdle" is not the first word that comes to mind when I'm thinking of how to describe Siggy [Big Grin]
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not fat! I'm festively plump!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but you're not "widdle", either [Smile]

Well, neither am I. But neither are you.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
I'm not fat! I'm festively plump!

This is a new term on me 'widdle' 'pumpkin....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
...the three most dangerous words in any language:

Let's stay friends?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac and Fries? Snort some coke? Give me head? Get a life?

This could go on forever. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

"Screw you, Lorena" are probably the three most dangerous words a man can say, right next to "PMS my ass."

In other news, screw you guys. I'm going home.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle got back today. I ran into her on my way home from work when i stopped by T-street to see who was hanging out tonight. She was in a hurry and didnt have time to talk, and didnt seem very interested in talking to me anyway. I dont know if its because theres a lot on her mind (there is) or if its because i screwed up seriously somehow in some way i cant figure now.. im not sure if she got the liebe-mail yet. crud, im pretty pissed at this situation. i just want to know whats in her head because this weeks been stressful for me and it made me realize that i need her a lot, not having her around. having the week make her realize she doesnt need me would be really bad for my mental state right now. i was starting to really really grasp the idea that i wanted to be with her, and her alone. coming to that decision, over all the others, and having it fall through would be the worst crap.

yes, i know this is pathetic.

i didnt get into the summer session class i wanted either, and i have to try and explain that to my grandparents, who expect me to be going to school tomorrow.

shit.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter what happens, going with your gut is the thing to do. If, deep down, you like Michelle then you're better off pursuing her and forgetting about the other girls unless it becomes clear that Michelle isn't interested. The fact that she was a bit cold towards you shouldn't be too serious, you probably just need a bit of exposure to each other to become comfortable in each other's company again, that's normal after being away for awhile.

BTW, anyone know of any ways to suppress nausea when trying to muster the courage to make your feelings known to a girl you like just a little too much? I feel like that guy on South Park [Frown]

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh.. I had to get up for school and got here for 8 today.. I'm still in the process of deciding whther to take the early morning summer class or the late summer class, both of which will interfere with the work schedule I've already made for myself... and both classes are already full, which means i have to bootlick to get into them...

and the fact that i dont get home til 3 in the morning from my night job doesnt make getting up this early feel any better.. and i work again tonight..

Michelle sent me a few IMs while i had a pretty severely depressed away message up, so i think she'll be getting in touch with me and i can gauge how much she seems to care.. im holding off on calling her for a little while till then. I think she was really distracted by a messed up situation last night, but i still feel she treated me wrong when she greeted me, and its a basic problem in the nature of our relationship (and the nature of my life, but i cant really explain that now) that we need to address..

now im going to sit in the computer lab and draw ships until i have to be at work.. i havent been here in months, its wierd to be back.

hay has anyone in the eastern seaboard US area noticed this fucked up atmospheric condition? we have a complete cloud cover from Canadian or something forest fires, so everything is colored bright orange because the sun is blocked by orange smoke.. it looks like a perpetual sunset, or a sepia toned old movie.. pretty kinky but it doesnt quite match my mood.

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BTW, anyone know of any ways to suppress nausea when trying to muster the courage to make your feelings known to a girl you like just a little too much?
don't try to supress the nausea, learn to work through it. the best way is to just suck it up and talk to her. the nausea should go away quickly if you manage to not make an ass of yourself in the first 10 seconds.
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps