Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the Hell are you part II... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Who the Hell are you part II...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, of course, some of us a happy with sticking with our tried and true original publicly displayed names and status lines.

Back in my day, we didn't have all this fancy name alterin' and status line changin'! We were stuck with the name we picked at registration! We had to settle for New Member, Junior Member, Member, and Senior Member! And we liked it!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought of something. If an "Active Member" doesn't post for a long time, shouldn't their status line change to "Inactive Member"?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inactive Member? In Wingdingese.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnus Pym Eye:
It seems then, you are not as hip as the Pym.

AHEM

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just thought of something. If an "Active Member" doesn't post for a long time, shouldn't their status line change to "Inactive Member"?

Well if they posted in order to have a status line that would make them active, no?

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but, Harry, I made it look good.
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am, and always have been, LOA, the almighty Queen of Pooty and Pleh! Bow at my feet, or be smited by my merry men......

[Razz]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You heard the lady! Bow at her feet!

Oh, and those of you who are compulsive PDN changers - once a PDN has been used, it's put in the reserved list and will not be removed until the list is purged. It's a manual process. [Razz] I just did so a moment ago, so some of the names should be freed up again.

I've only had to yank out one person's status so far. Let's try to keep them compact, eh?

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My old name is still on the black list [Frown]
What's the use of that 'reserved' list? Reserved for who?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is exercising self-control*
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well, back to my old status line. [Smile]
Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*debates wether or not to change back to F.G. or The Defiant*
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Well if they posted in order to have a status line that would make them active, no?"

Not if they did so a year earlier, and hadn't posted since...

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what's funny? Newbies who come, post once or twice, and leave.

That and

CHARLES CAPPS NEEDS TO CHECK HIS PM'S!

[ July 30, 2002, 15:43: Message edited by: Red BWC ]

IP: Logged
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:::sighs::: Is anyone else reminded of Alexander Haig by this guy?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps