Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the Hell are you part II... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Who the Hell are you part II...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in the least.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they're both obviously graduates of West Point.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red BWC:

CHARLES CAPPS NEEDS TO CHECK HIS PMS!

I wasn't aware Capps had PMS...

As for PM's though, he's not the only one... Yesterday I replied to a PM sent by Krenmin confirming me as a mod sent back in April. I would have liked being a mod, but I never knew the PM existed. That, and I was in boot camp in April which is why I couldn't have responded in the first place.

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fixed, Hobbes.

PS - You know, I am a Calvin and Hobbes fan too, and I wanted the name Hobbes when I signed up. Grr...

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless Red BWC posted something about being next in line for the presidency, I think you're the only one who is reminded of Alexander Haig, Shik.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more of the "strutting about the halls of power with a misguided sense fo impunity & false concept of held power" thing.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought our Hobbes took his name from Wing Commander, rather than C & H.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Red BWC
Ex-Member

Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat was the name of book 9, though.
Hobbes
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's Calvin & Hobbes. The status line should be a dead give-away.

[ July 31, 2002, 09:01: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had any of the books. Or were aware of their existence.

Hmm. I vaguely remembered you had some sort of Wing Commander Status Line at some point. But it must be brain rot caused by BWC talking. Sorry.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Hobbes
Member # 138

I doubt it since I'm not a Wing Commander fan. But no sweat.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

No, I am making an issue out of this! Twat!

--------------------

Red BWC
Ex-Member

You do know that you should put both books in your signature Hobbes, because, the Essesntial, Indespensible, and Athouritive C&H books were two or three books in one!

See here www.reemst.com/calvin_and_hobbes

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um.. or maybe he put it in his tagline because it was a good catch phrase, not because it was the best of the books

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Red BWC
Ex-Member

No, because the first strip in the book, a Sunday one, featurs Hobbes sneaking up on Calvin during the night, pouncing him, and then his parents come in and ask Calvin what happened, and he says' Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat.' If you knoew Calvin and Hobbes like we do, it would make more sense.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps