Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I have a car (Page 14)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I have a car
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnus de Pym:
Proabably because she'd think that you were trying to pimp her.

Wrong era. You're thinking of the 70s Lincolns and Mk IVs.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is timeless. It is the world's oldest profession, and there are no boundaries on the "when."

[ August 24, 2002, 21:53: Message edited by: Magnus de Pym ]

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm picturing a Flintstones era MkIII with the fuzzy dice.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why they call him Bam-Bam.

I don't know.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he does carry a sizable and quite nasty smashing club...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course he does. He carries it for bitchslapping hoes...
bX
Member # 419

There wouldn't be any bitch-slappin' in my ride.

Get out of my dreams...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cristal is what makes it work.
Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll probably regret asking this, but: what "the fuck" *are* you holding in your left hand?
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I can't really say I know what that thing is. (Wait, a glass of miscoloured beer? Urine sample?)

However, I can tell you in no uncertain terms what he's holding in his right hand.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Member # 239

Whoz da hoe in da phat ride, beeyaotch?

This, despite there being no "Icy Hot Stuntaz Official Translator." I feel it quite the accomplishment.

Also, your head is gigantic.

bX
Member # 419

quote:
Originally posted by The_Tom:
Wait, a glass of miscoloured beer? Urine sample?

Please. Beer? In that beautiful machine? Never. If I remember correctly it was Mo�t and Chandon Champagne White Star, I don't recall the vintage.

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine then, a glass of miscoloured champagne in a large beer-like vessel.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

bX
Member # 419

quote:
Originally posted by Magnus de Pym:
Also, your head is gigantic.

Wouldn't it have to be, though? I mean to not only post a picture of LOA, but a photo-chopped image of her sitting next to an inebriated me in a late 50s Lincoln, no less? Frankly, I'm surprised my pencil neck is not allready snapping under the weight.

--------------------

Cartman
Member # 256

Regardless of the nature of my status as occupant of the automobile in question, I don't imagine the expression on my face would be one of joyful glee.
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps