Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I too have car (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I too have car
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you didn't specify which word. It's not my fault that you can't give clear instructions. I can tell that your stint as a police officer will be... interesting.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By this point in time, you'd be charged with "Being a Smartass." Carries a penalty of 24-hours in a confined room with OMEGA.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Omega. We'd talk about band. I could bring my trumpet, and we'd be rocking that room all night with some bad renditions of jazz.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Jazz"
Is THAT what kids are calling it these days. 'Cuz in my time, we called it "beating the asshole over the eye with a brick" ... (of course, "asshole" depends on who is getting beat over the eye with the brick) ...

quote:
Something really, really slow that gives the speeders a dreadful fright?
Okay. Here's a hint: replace SLOW with FAST.

Now, MAKE and MODEL of Baltimore City's Traffic Enforcement Division's MARKED POLICE CAR?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

How am I supposed to beat you with a brick if I'm locked in a room with Omega?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

YOU BEAT OMEGA WITH A BRICK OR HE BEATS YOU!!!!

MAKE AND MODEL!!!!! PLAY THE STUPID FUCKING GAME YOU TEXAS TWIT!!!!!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
Now, MAKE and MODEL of Baltimore City's Traffic Enforcement Division's MARKED POLICE CAR?

A 2007 Zebo Arootis.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Well excuse me, I guess I got momentarily confused when you said "asshole." And your fancy capital letters impresses me not.

I take it you were one of those kids that won Monopoly by causing an earthquake that destroyed all of your opponents' townhomes?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Shik: No.

Siggy: Tsunami, actually. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I'm not sure I want to know how you created a tsunami.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

With water. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

So are you saying that you were such a spoilsport that you bellied up to the Monopoly with a bucket of water?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

NO! I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS YOU FOOL!

NOW: TRIVIA QUESTION!!!!

Baltimore City. Traffic Enforcement. What MAKE and MODEL do they use for their MARKED cars.

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

So you're saying that you lied again? Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... you don't need to lie to try and get attention or to impress us.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chevrolet Caprice, Jeep Cherokee, Geo Tracker, Ford Crown Victoria.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps