Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I too have car (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I too have car
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Baltimore City does have all of those as marked units, NO. Traffic enforcement has its own special marked units ... [Big Grin]

Nice try, Topher.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since you said Traffice Enforcement, I'm guessing a pursuit car, and since you said marked car, I'm guessing a Chevrolet Camaro Pursuit Special, since they are the only ones that put out official pursuit cars.

And if I would recommend a good car for them, I'd say maybe the new Pontiac GTOs, especially since the Camaro is no longer built.

And I don't have a book. Or a mouse. It's all just memory. I just happen to ramble...a tad...

And I know the basics of changing the oil but I've never done it myself. Just take it to the dealership.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE359 I AM PROUD TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE DEAD ...

... wrong.

Try again. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then I'm just left with Ford Mustang and maybe Pontiac Firebird?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, damn, you've just about got it. Actually, you did get it. So just clarify which one you meant to "get" ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Ford Mustang...

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yes. You are correct.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Segways.

And Dewbacks.

And video cameras at stoplights.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like the Ford Mustang.... I used to-- it was the only domestic sports car I would ever even consider owning.... but then I say in one the other day.

There was nothing there... I didn't feel a thing.... I just didn't FEEL it! Pleh. [Roll Eyes]

And as for police cars, my neck of the woods has recently introduced the Mustang, Camaro, Ford Explorer, and believe it or not, TWO Volvo S80 station wagons.

Can you believe that? GRANNY CAR!!! It's the meanest trick in the book for undercover cars...... *shakes head* Oy. My days of speeding have lessened, that's for sure.....

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

This is not a granny car:
 -

Volvo V70 Police Special. Used in large numbers for many European police forces. The other popular Volvos for police use are the S60, and if the police start getting S60 R models, they are definatly NOT to be messed with.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've driven a chiptuned V70.

WOW.

Those cars are badass! Their innocent appearance belies performance that would fit a 996 Carrera... we're talking 300 odd horsepower on tap, massive amounts of torque even at low RPM, and enough oomph to drag the beast to 155+ mph if there wasn't an electronic limiter in place.

Granny mobiles they ain't.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't plan on getting a big ugly spoiler. Instead a smaller natural one that looks like the car could have been designed with it. It's kinda hard to describe right now.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um, WHERE ARE THE SPOILER WARNINGS ON THAT!
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$POILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

I don't know exactly what model was used back in the day (maybe V60?), but Volvo used to run station wagons in the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) against sedans and hatchbacks. Did pretty decently.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps