Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bonehead HTML programming question (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bonehead HTML programming question
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume that between the first two quotation marks is where I put the location/name of my image, since that's where I'm used to putting it, after 'img src'.

Yes?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that is correct.

Members of the W3C tend to discuss tag soup and implementing the hebrew numbering system in the CSS3 specification.

All hail Ian Hickson.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are more fun than multiple orgasms!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But not quite close to a good curry.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"They are more fun than multiple orgasms!"

Seeing as you've likely never had one, the validity of this statement is questionable at best.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fear that my having multiple orgasms would cause a testicular implosion. It could create a black hole... in my pants.
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam..I hate to be the one to say this... but you are a liar....

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I admit it, I am lying. Implementing the hebrew numbering system in the CSS3 specification is much more fun that multiple orgasms.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still say that men having multiple orgasms would cause a black hole... in the pants!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Siegfried's edification.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Bah, you can't believe everything that's on the net.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

If you say that after reading that article you didn't try and tense that muscle, you're a big smelly liar.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I read the article and indeed did not try to tense that muscle. Call me what you will, sir, but I did not tense that muscle.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Did you have relations with that muscle?

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Yes, I did have relations with the muscle. However, I did not tense that muscle.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps