Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My New Apartment (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My New Apartment
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got the lease transfer approved. I move June 10th.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Jeff.

I am getting ready to get out of my place, which in size is probably the smallest, 266 square feet, including counter/cabinet space and the bath, includes all utilities though. This job I liked so well before has gotten on my nerves. The boss has gotten worse on his customer service skills, pissing off more people that stay elsewhere. Soon we won't be renting rooms at either hotel. And they want to buy the Ramada Inn here in Port Huron, so that they can drive that in to the ground too.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am moving tomorrow, out of London. Which is rather ironic given I posted this thread 4 years ago.

(I considered posting to that one, but know Charles doesn't like really old threads being resuscitated)

I'm off back to the south of England. London really sucks these days. It's no place to bring up children and we want to start a family.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I realize what you meant, wouldn't it be safe to say that London already is in "the south of England"?
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only in a geographical sense.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo! They messed up my transfer stuff -- they got it all straight and gave me a call: since my parents co-signed my current place two years ago, that carries over & all I owe is $100 to move in plus the $200 pet deposit ... but WAIT! Since I paid the exact same for THIS apartment, I can just carry that over!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wants to move* I'm thinking about Cheney... or maybe the other side of Spokane.....

But if things happen the way it looks like they might, I'll leave this city faster than you can say "bye" and move to Memphis.

If I can get the ban lifted.

Otherwise, I'll go to Seattle.

Wait and see how things happen though, I guess................. [Frown]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
I'm thinking about Cheney...

i never wanted to hear that from any female
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can get the ban lifted.

You've been banned from Memphis? Wha? I mean, it's MEMPHIS. They can't afford to be picky.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my plans have changed. [Razz] I'm not going to Chicago for another couple of years....so I'm getting a townhouse apt. in a nearby burb w/ a friend this fall! Whoo. Its $600, 2br, 1 ba, fully carpeted, pets ok & free, fireplace, washer & dryer, some utilities, and a pool. Tho a friend who used to live there avised against using the pool... >_< So, it seems to be a pretty good deal. Depends on what kind of money I'm making...seeing as how my car is trying to die...

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheney. Not that their website can be bothered to load.

The only thing I know about the place.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
They can't afford to be picky.
Don't complement LOA or anything.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he meant his residency application was rejected is all, and was complaining....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to inform my Nixpicking friend that "the South of England" is a term generally applied to the area of England south of London.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. It just seemed that London was pretty far south to begin with. Seemed a bit like saying the "southern US" was everything south of Dallas.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps