Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I may be going blind, but my prostate's healthy! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I may be going blind, but my prostate's healthy!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a man of many talents, Siegfried.
Bigtom
Member # 1068

- posted      Profile for Bigtom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it time to "whip out" my 7 of 9 pictures?

--------------------
"It's an ancient Klingon ritual for courage".... "Trust me Wesley"

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigtom:
Is it time to "whip out" my 7 of 9 pictures?

Email them to me, and I'll check them over to be sure they are not fakes.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see... 500 tons of styrene resin... 120 tons polypro resin... 3500 finish rolls of foam... 150 finished rolls of PETG sheet... 55,000 cases of finished product... 37 cases of vending machine burgers, 200 cans of pop, 3 jars of pickles (garlic, not dill...) two BLONDIE CDs and a box of mothballs... but no carmal-iced dounut.

Sorry.

Try EBAY.

quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
And another thing: what do I have to get a caramel-iced donut? I've a real craving for one... yet can I find a caramel-iced donut anywhere? No! That's just fucked up. The system obviously isn't working. I'm getting some guns and canned food, and heading for the hills.

Maybe I'll find a caramel-iced donut there. . .

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mention not eBay to me. I'm still pissed off about losing out on that giant French - sorry, Freedom - Fry.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

Yeah, we got outbid too. Liz wouldn't let me blow $50,000 on it. Too bad.

Anyhooo... Got my eye on some nice dryer lint at a giveaway price....

--------------------

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

Go to www.aaronequipment.com and search for Stock # 515115. That should solve your dounut problem. Forever.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, damn, it looks like I lied.

I guess I'm going to hell now... or I'm going to be a future president.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one does not necessarily exclude the other. B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say I'm quite amazed so many people seemingly still don't know masturbation and orgasms are healthy for you.
I've even heard some people build up shame for doing it, the poor misguided sods.

I think it's about time for you people to listen to the tutoring words of Captain Jerk!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! At last! It took two weeks, but at last I have a caramel-iced donut! Victory is mine! All your donuts are belong to us! I tried to get a co-worker to use his phone-camera to capture this historic moment, but he thought it would be a bit weird. �)

--------------------

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't that be "All your donut are belong to us"? The singular form? [Razz]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And shouldn't it be "doughnut", anyway?
Lee
Member # 393

Actually, that's a good question. "Doughnut" has become a common British slang term for, well, a muppet. You know - a twit, a fool, a wally; Don Cheadle, that renowned Brit, used it in Ocean's Eleven. But how is it spelled? And should that be 'spelt?' Oh, the discombobulation!

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conbrats, you've dragged this esteemed jerkoff-thread down into batrachomyomachy! I hope you're fappy now!
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps