Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ancient Egyptian Astronomy (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Astronomy
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm - well, I guess the big questions to be answered at this point are a) why did the conversation go THIS direction? And b) how could you KNOW which is bigger? I mean, really......

Here - let me check them...

*checks* Nope.... they look and feel about the same to me. Not seeing a difference.

So..... what gives? Do I need to send booby shots to prove it?

Nah.... you all wouldn't want to see those, anyway [Wink]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:

YES!!!

quote:
Nah.... you all wouldn't want to see those, anyway [Wink]

OH YES WE WOULD!!!

HEHE!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(Runs and hides behind anything that will offer enough protection!!!)

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The goggles, they will do nothing against nerdwank juice.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Erm - well, I guess the big questions to be answered at this point are a) why did the conversation go THIS direction? And b) how could you KNOW which is bigger? I mean, really......

-
Because I am a pixelpusherextraordinaire�.

Jeez, why you gotta go thinking everything is about your breasts. Do you just assume we're all a bunch of drooling and horny science-fiction nerds fixated on that single (and ultimately insignificant) physical attribute instead of appreciating you as an entire person, a beautiful and complex creature of light possessed of a soul and a mind (and perhaps a slightly unhealthy obsession with car-audio paraphernalia)? I mean, is that what you really think we're like?

(re-reads akb's reply) Oh yeah. I forgot... well...OK then.
quote:

If you felt like it, I suppose a couple of us might take a quick peek. I think FA Michael T. Colorge is the only real dissenting vote.
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
quote:

If you felt like it, I suppose a couple of us might take a quick peek. I think FA Michael T. Colorge is the only real dissenting vote.
What!?! [Eek!] Only a "quick peek"!?! Surely the breasts of the lovely LOA deserve more than just a "quick peek". [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akb1979:
What!?! [Eek!] Only a "quick peek"!?! Surely the breasts of the lovely LOA deserve more than just a "quick peek". [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Depends on the shutter speed of your camera. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why use a camera, when you can use a video camera?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... WTF?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHEESIT!! It's the COPS!!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drops everything and books*

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHERE WILL I PUT MY BONER?
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must...resist...tireless...UM...catchphrase...

Where has NASA2030 gone anyway? She's like a mirage or some other sort of reflection. That you might see in the desert. Like the ones I've read about in Egypt. You see?!

[ July 29, 2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

She's been on AIM a lot recently...

--------------------

NASA2030
Member # 1079

- posted      Profile for NASA2030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone....

remember that LOA is my Sissy so watch yourseves.. :-P i dont want to hear you all talking about my sissy that way.....

and no i am not a mirrage, i am sure LOA would reather have me as a mirrage instead of the real me.. but thats up to LOA....

NASA

--------------------
NASA
Reaching For Mars,
For in life and in death NOTHING can stop me.

P.S. if for some strange reason you email me... please use [email protected] thanks

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez..... you make is sound like I hate you or something, kid. I don't.... if I did, I wouldn't have pointed ya towards the board [Wink] However, I AM sorry that they are too focused on my boobs to help you with your project *L* Such is life though.... I am the pretty one and all! [Wink] J/K!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps