Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ancient Egyptian Astronomy (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Astronomy
NASA2030
Member # 1079

- posted      Profile for NASA2030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA, I know you dont hate me and I was not trying to make it sound that way... sorry...

As for the boob issue, no fret.... it justs proves a little soemthing to us [Smile] HEHEHEHEHEH

and yes you are the pretty one, i wont deny that at all, because you can at times be pretty... :-P

NASA

--------------------
NASA
Reaching For Mars,
For in life and in death NOTHING can stop me.

P.S. if for some strange reason you email me... please use [email protected] thanks

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smell catfight brewing...

$5 on the newcomer.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All catfights are to take place stripped to the waist. It's in the User Agreement isn't it?

So then if LOA is the pretty one, does that make NASA the smart one? (You know with the whole rocket scientist / Egyptian archeaological astronomy fascination thing.)

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, I'm just as smart as she is - what it makes her actually is the DORKY one!!! [Wink]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

NASA2030
Member # 1079

- posted      Profile for NASA2030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dorky??? Humm.... is that a step up... or down from Geek???

and yes if there was a cat fight I think i would win :-P

NASA

P.S. (I do think that i am the smart one..... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Cool]

--------------------
NASA
Reaching For Mars,
For in life and in death NOTHING can stop me.

P.S. if for some strange reason you email me... please use [email protected] thanks

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What with all the twists and turns that resemble Texas politics going on in this thread, I've lost track of exactly who I should be lusting for. Anyone want to help me out here?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone and everything, if history is any indicator.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps