Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Topher, you LUCKY GUY!!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Topher, you LUCKY GUY!!!!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
she's moved on to bigger and better things.

[Eek!]
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, no, that is not what I was implying...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. Welcome to the table. Anyone else joining in?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, what?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, no, that is not what I was implying..."

I was thinking she left you for a fat man.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So not for Simon, but for Tim?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would not be a "better thing" per se, would it? I mean, in terms of desirability.
capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help me. I have a girlfriend but she is hazardous to my health!
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I see you've reached that dreaded day where she demands reciprocation for all that oral sex. . .

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

haha.. not, that girl is still trying to find me.. my girlfriend is all about drugs and rock'n'roll, and i'm like didn't it used to be sex, drugs and rock'n'roll?.. oh well.. i stopped paying for her stupid drugs
Lee
Member # 393

So all you need to do now is get back those albums you lent her and you can, like, totally ditch the bitch? Far out.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"didn't it used to be sex, drugs and rock'n'roll?"

Look on the bright side... two out of three ain't bad. B)

capped
Member # 709

quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
So all you need to do now is get back those albums you lent her and you can, like, totally ditch the bitch? Far out.

she lives here. we need locks changed at this point.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure if people who use "Rock&Roll" to describe their raison d'etre should be allowed to live.
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been married for three years. Loving it every moment of it... [Big Grin]

She's a "she-geek..." My equal when it comes to Trek Lore. In fact, she's got more trek-stuff than I do. [Wink]

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps