Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Messages for Shik (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Messages for Shik
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean Sty?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think of Shik I think of that tall guy in VOY: "The Chute", with the manifesto.

Shik's got a goatee, doesn't he? Or is that some other Flareite's lj?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I know, the Facial Hair Club for Flarites only includes the following TSN, Charles Capps, and Sol System.

I could be (and probably am) wrong, though.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have (currently) a close cropped beard and goatee.

My face looks a bit too angualr without it: like I'm designed by Japanese anime artists.
Only the one tentacle though.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...

A cropped beard and goatee...

Angular face...

Hmm...

He's a liberal pinko commie! Get him!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I currently sport a close-cut chin-only goatee.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are probably wrong.... My goatee fluctuates from an eighth of an inch to an inch, depending on what I have got going and when I look in the mirror and say 'Oh shit!'

Hey, just what Shik needs, a bunch of guys describing themselves to him....

--------------------

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the funky Victorian moustache-and-long-muttonchops (see Mastermind in the X-Men's Dark Phoenix Saga or the admiral to the left of Admiral Bill during the briefing room scene in Star Trek VI for reference) for the last twelve years.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
You mean Sty?

No, that was directed at you. He merely posted the same time as me.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Messages people messages!! Can't you people stay on topic for more than 3 posts!!

As for release dates etc. At the moment looking like July next year as long as he keeps his kitchen job. He as applied to the judge for sentence modification. A reduction to 12 months would mean out in April, 9 months out in Feb, 6 months out in December. He can't apply for parole as he has no address to be paroled to, his lease expired 4 days before sentencing. The money which was supposed to be finacing his car payment while he was inside did not materialise and so his car has been reposessed, which as he is a pizza delivery guy means he isn't going to be able to go back to his job as he anticipated. He's pretty down. I get the impression that he doesn't get too many visitors because of the distance involved...

So SEND ME MESSAGES!! Share your highs (they might cheer him up) Or share your lows...they usually make me laugh...(yes I am a cruel individual)

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
You know far too much about things people should never know about.

Faaa. I know several people who were in prison for one reason or another. They all have horror stories about the showers.

Details best not explained.

Though in my mind this explains why people get out of jail, and go on killing rampages. Getting nailed by Bubba every day in the shower would make me quite angry too.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

MaGiC, no, we haven't quite mastered that yet, although be the topic count we do keep trying...

359, oh, in some cases you are right....

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik's at what? County or state prison?
He's not in Federal or maximum security prison and that's where most of those "shower stories" come from.
Not that county's any sleigh ride or anything.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
County I believe
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:
Messages people messages!! Can't you people stay on topic for more than 3 posts!!

Oh, come now. You should know by know that we couldn't stay on topic to save our lives. Need I remind Her Mistress of how the interrogation threads got so far off track that they went from teasing His Highness to a Transformer-Pompatus RPG battle?

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps