Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A Northwestern US Flare-ite Conjunction (Page 3)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A Northwestern US Flare-ite Conjunction
Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well since I do live in the area(PNW) I'll have to see what my schedule is like.

--------------------
The Poster formally known as Tec.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:
So no Return of the King?

Dude, that's like three hours of none of us really talking to one another, and something we would likely be doing on our own anyway, sooo.
quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:
Oh, and we'd have to pick a specific book store. Want something downtown, or would you be looking to start at the University Book Store?

I'm cool with whatever. The only caveat being that I am unsure of what my exact vehicular situation will be, and so something closer to the Ferry Terminals would probably be a safe bet.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that case, I vote for meeting for the book store crawl at the Soundview Caf� in the Pike Place Market. Then after exhausting the possiblities of the Market, we can wend up Stewart or Virginia to Zanadu Comics, and eventually down to Elliot Bay Book Co.

Unless you don't mind taking the bus, which we may have to do anyway to get to Hooters -- unless someone at dinner will have car space for everyone. *chuckle*

--Jonah

P.S. I saw the first two installments of the LotR trilogy in groups. I've seen all the Star Wars movies in groups. You get to nudge each other when something cool happens, you get to see other people's reactions, and you get to talk about it after. I think it would be fun, but we'll see...

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be working Sunday.

And I'm sure no one wants to see Return of the King with me, since lately I've been all about the Marxist deconstruction. But, come on, who says Gondor even wants a king? Especially one who harbors notions of a Numenorian master race.

But I kid.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anywhere from December 17th through January 2nd (within reason) is good for me. Start proposing some more dates, people! *heh*

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so Sunday the 21st is out on account of Simon working. Who else is working which days around the 25th?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, please god, someone take a camera. I will pay money.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And everyone wear fake facial hair. When the pictures show up, we'll no doubt hear Liam's head exploding, all the way across the Atlantic.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

Does this apply to my girlfriend, as well? And do I have to get rid of my real facial hair?

--Jonah

--------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in. Someone should have told me about this topic earlier.

If we haven't already settled upon a meeting place (a couple of candidates have been mentioned alreaddy)... Zeek's Pizza, near the Seattle Center (at the Chief Seattle statue)?

It would give you guys the chance to drop by the Infopop offices practically next door, thus get the chance to thank the man employing me and thus basically keeping this place afloat. [Smile]

I shall provide a camera and another dose of facial hair. However, Liz will probably castrate me if the resulting photos show up online.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Someone should have told me about this topic earlier."

I was under the impression the boards were directly plugged into your brain, and you were aware of every post, even as it was typed.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It would give you guys the chance to drop by the Infopop offices practically next door, thus get the chance to thank the man employing me and thus basically keeping this place afloat. [Smile] "

You want to KEEP that job, no? B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles, I'm with TSN - I just assumed that you know everything that is said in this forum - ever. [Wink]

And I'm still quasi-in, maybe, we'll see.... it's all about the road conditions and all.... got in a car accident on weds, and I WASN'T going over an icky pass, so I don't know that it's safe to try to drive to Seattle right now. We'll have to see what the pass keeps doing as the time gets closer.

Unless I fly. Which may happen anyway, since I'm wanting to see my Gay Boys for Christmas. But I'm not sure if that's happening yet..... I keep having REALLY bad, depressing days, and when that happens, I shop, so now that I have a new wardrobe, 3 new pairs of shoes, a TON of new CD's, and Satellite radio, I'm feeling a little bit better, but my money supply is massively dwindled. Figure that out [Razz]

Anyway, we'll see.... make your plans and I'll see what I can come up with.

And no pictures. Charles will die. *smite*

~LOA [Razz]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does Charles need with a starship?

Who is this being?

Don't you know?!.. aren't you Charles?!< /Trek 5 >

bX
Member # 419

You've still got it, Mike. *chuckles*

WOW, a real life bearded-one encounter. What will I say? Whatever will I wear!? What to say!?!

Meeting up at Zeek's Pizza with a potential InfoPop tour after we're good and soused sounds entirely appropriate to me. Would we be able to see the servers on which this board is being hosted? God, that would be kinda weird. And cool. I may need a ride from the Ferries. Not sure.

LOA, we'd love for you to make it, but I'm sure we'd understand if you couldn't.

I will bring what facial hair I can muster, but it's probably going to be somewhat disappointing among the parade of proper beards.

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps