Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I also got my dream job. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I also got my dream job.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
And I do wish to learn. But I insist the knowledge be pure. Send it to me, so that I may study your teachings in their holiest, unedited form, and save my thoughtful self a long trip to the Canadian bookstore. In Canada.

How will sending you the magazine make it more unedited that you buying it yourself? It will still have the same mildly inappropriate woman on the cover. Yes. Besides, you must have a copy already to know that it is made in Bath. I win. Watch me dance!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the magazine. The review itself. With all the sarcastic remarks and gore and naked bits intact.

And I looked the Bath thing up on PCF's own website. So, no.

(Also, mildly inappropriate? The mag has been adorned by mildly inappropriate covers like that for at least seven billion issues. It's about one centerfold removed from Hustler now.)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They did take the girls off the cover for a while, and replaced them with sexy photos of graphics cards. And, sorry to say, their sales went down. So they put them back on, and they went back up. The staff think it's mildly pathetic, but hey, it makes more people buy the magazine.

(At least they do take the piss sometimes now too. Certainly not many other magazines have a photo which looks like a woman is about to give head to a graphics card).

I can send it to you if you really want, although the sarcastic bits they took out aren't that many. And they did replace my EA Sports jab with a much better 3D realms one.

(Actually, I apparently get the copyright to everything I write back within 3 months. So I could run around with the pdf files horing up Bittorrent.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps