Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The state of Flare (Page 6)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: The state of Flare
Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to take this opportunity to post in Shik's 5 page "is Flare dying thread".

Thanks,

Mike

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh ooh - six pages!

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Sigh....
No.

*sulks*

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not my kinda bet, sorry.
Maybe strip-Trek-Triva with the ladies though...
Gawd- it dont get no geekier than that.

I dunno... A bunch of my friends badgered me into playing Star Wars Trivial Pursuit with them, despite my warnings and protests. Richard went. Kalen went. I went. I won. And then the rest of them played it out for second place...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

quote:
You know, I've never bought/worn any of the uniform dress-up stuff...

Neither do I. Ick. That crap is so low-quality. I make my own.

quote:
Could be very hot on the right woman though...
Yeah. So far, I'm working on a Trek movie era uniform for Jen -- the skirt variant. [Big Grin]

--Jonah

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wore a ST:TNG uniform for Halloween* Homemade and form-fitting - as they should be.

~Liz

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a pic of it LOA?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
*wore a ST:TNG uniform for Halloween* Homemade and form-fitting - as they should be.

~Liz

Tease- besides, you've always got a headache! [Wink]

this entitles you to one free "leg/leper joke" at my expense, to be redeemed at your leisure.

quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:
So far, I'm working on a Trek movie era uniform for Jen -- the skirt variant. [Big Grin]

Jen in a Trek skirt- cool.
The image of you at a sewing machine- not so much.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you flare. Don't die!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if only we can get a teary-eyed Ed Harris to say that...

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn it, you bitch, you never backed down from anything in life... now fight!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that film...minus the technical issues. Ed Harris is one of the Best Actors Evar.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Twas great until the clusterfuck "nonterrestrial beings" bullshit began. Should have been a fucking sea monster...

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...watch the full 3-hour one.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yeah- one of the few times the longer "Director's vision" really is better.
The tidal wave scene is worth watching the 3-hour version for all by itself.

Though SOME fucking explanation of what the "sea fairies" were would have been nice.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps