Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » On the subject of chocolate (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: On the subject of chocolate
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how you all love a good chocolate thread.

I have just tried the new KitKat Chunky.
Beware, this confection will give you nightmares.
A giant finger of KitKat, about an inch thick.

We've had fingers, packs, now we have bullion bars.

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't talk to me about KitKats! They introduced the sublime Dark Chocoalte one, only to stop it in favour of a wimpy orange one! Brits just can't handle REAL chocolate, it has to be nice soft milk chocolate what won't upset their delicate palates. . . B(
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*still waiting fo rthem to bring back Lemon Polo's*

I KNOW that's not chocolate. Bite me.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After Eights and Ovation. Dark Chocolate with mint inside. Gotta love em.

As for other chocolate confectionaries, anything with raisins in it will be good.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drools over After Eights*

I also have a very deep passion for Tobler Chocolate Orange, a rare comoddity in the States... *whines* I wish I were back in the UK, where I can just go to ASDA's and BUY them!

------------------
There are people who one loves immediatly and forever. Just to know that you exist in the same world together is sufficient. Till I loved, I never lived - enough.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am truly blessed. The commissary stocks Chocolate oranges on a recurring, though irregular basis.

Yes, I know I capitalized Chocolate. Doesn't everybody?

--Baloo

------------------
Don't call me a Yank.
I prefer to be referred to as a "Pull with a Sudden Movement".

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Homerspeak* Mmm... Inch-thick KitKat... Ahhhh...

------------------
"I prefer much more diplomatic ways of pissing people off."
-a certain anonymous administrator

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo ........ Egads ..........

You KNOW you want to send me one of those.... you KNOW you do .... It was my birthday on Monday, it would make a great birthday present .....

*drools all over the carpet*
*cleans it up*

Please? ..... I'll beg..... you wouldn't want to see me beg, would you? ......

------------------
There are people who one loves immediatly and forever. Just to know that you exist in the same world together is sufficient. Till I loved, I never lived - enough.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siegfried, that was just rude.

Oh, and I'm going to start a chocolate religion to combat Daryus' curry Cult. All Hail the Glorious Creme Egg!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Jubilee
Member # 99

*actually insulted*

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An apology would appear to be in order. The edit having already been taken care of.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stratches head, having missed it all*

Never mind. I think its safe to hail the Creme egg once again. The egg-despising Orion Syndicate having taken a leave of absence.

Of course, we may yet discuss the glorious Galaxy Truffle egg.....
Uhhhh-h-hh-hhhh!!!

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The general Synod of Curry have passed down a ruling - a curried Bull, as it were - that the religions of Curry and Creme Eggs are mutually compatible, only don't try eating them at the same time!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee, I'm very sorry for that previous post. It was only a joke, and I meant it in good fun. I really very sorry for it.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that comes to my mind about Chocolate is Deanna Troi. Anyone remember the scene where Deanna is showing Riker the "proper way" to eat chocolate ice cream?

*fishes through book* ahhhh..... here it is. Hitarian Chocolate puff is a favourite of Deanna's. It is made from 17 different kinds of Chocolate.

Alright, 17 differnt kinds..... That's kinda OD-ing it, y'know.

There's also an alcoholic drink by the name of "Death by Chocolate". Some person quipped that it would be "Deanna Troi's Epitaph".

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps