Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » On the subject of chocolate (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: On the subject of chocolate
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Ferrero Rocher, does anyone else think like I do that the chauffeur in that ad really ought to slap that old woman. She's utterly clueless.

D'OH...I've been taken in now too.

------------------
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had one. Are they good?

------------------
"Telling the truth was his death sentence" - Maria Theresa Tula

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dunno, I've never tried them

------------------
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are. . . *Russian accent* Echellent�! 8)
Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Someone just happened to offer me a Ferrero Rocher at work yesterday and they are good.

BTW Lee, how did you get that accent on the last e?

------------------

[This message was edited by Orion Syndicate on April 23, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ctrl + Alt + � 8)
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or option-e on Macs. S��?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Quintesson: "You are the Autobot named Kup. You are Cybertron's chief of security."
Kup: "Nah, my name's Teaspoon, and I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher."

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Cheers mate, I've sussed it. (�)

------------------

CaptSershek
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I get for wondering into a thread of one of my two weaknesses (the other involves an hourglass shape and I do not mean a Coke bottle ). I am more of a peanut butter and chocolate type or nuts (any variety) and chocolate. Unfortunately, of the aforementioned confections mentioned, some are available in the U.S., sometimes if I hit a British shop I can try some things. Corrupted women and chocolate....the mind boggles on a sweet (pun intended) concept.

------------------
Remember when we used to be explorers? - Capt. Jean-Luc Picard - Star Trek Insurrection

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps