Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Michael Moore: Like him or hate him (or as one person says, execute him for treason) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Michael Moore: Like him or hate him (or as one person says, execute him for treason)
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I like your friend.
WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, do you think the AVERAGE Iraqi isn't glad we put Hoser-ain in the pokey? I would bet you that ninety percent of those attacking our troops are former thugs that sucked the life out of the general populace under Saddam or are foreign extremists there to die for the glory of Allah

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hoser-ain in the pokey?
LOL [Big Grin]
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The dude who runs the forum needs a lesson about civil liberties and the right of free speech on the internet."

The "fuck"?

Sooo, he thinks Moore is DESTROYING democracy by exercising his RIGHT of free speech publically, but reviles Charles for blocking free webmail addresses on a PRIVATELY OPERATED board where that right is CURTAILED.

Whatever it is your friend has, is it contagious?

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remind your friend that Clinton thwarted MANY terrorist attacks, some on American soil, that could have killed thousands of people. Then see what his rebuttal is.

--------------------
Meh

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But wear an apron. Mere mention of the C-word in front of right-wing nutjobs makes their heads explode.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also remind your friend that the Nile is a river in Egypt, and the he most likely suffers from a heavy case of 'the Nile' visa vi current events.

When he asks you what the fuck you mean by "the Nile" and "visa vi", thump him with the phone book I sent to you last week, and I'll be waiting with a pickup-truck out back. Make sure no one sees you.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which opportunities? I mean, if you can't get him now with a significant resource hunting him, why do you feel that he could have been taken out 4+ years ago?

Unless stories have changed since last I heard, we knew exactly where he was on more than one occasion, and were told, "Hey! Come get this guy if you want him."

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're talking about the time the Sudanese government said that they had him, and they would give him to us. My understanding is that they said they would only send him to us by way of Saudi Arabia, and that SA refused to cooperate.

And then he went to Afghanistan.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice the USA is demonstrating it's continuing commitment to the war on terror by refusing to hand over IRA suspects. Again.

Michael Moore is occasionally very irritating but his style certainly makes interesting watching and he often manages to make good points. His books are not half as funny as he seems to believe they are though.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well scoreleaf that differs from person to person. I found some chapters of "Stupid white men" very entertaining, in the dry humor and allegory department, in the unspoken way, like Douglas Adams.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I notice the USA is demonstrating it's continuing commitment to the war on terror by refusing to hand over IRA suspects. Again."

We only fight terror from brown people, though.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where were they (general) man when the Macarena reared its ugly head?!

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, Asian brown people, actually.

Although, there is this.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They left out "culinary artist". Stupid White Men.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps