Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » It appears that God isn't the only one... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: It appears that God isn't the only one...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, ooh, oo-ooh, I love you-oo. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know you guys could make even less sense than usual. Good work.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are the type of people to wear you down to your last nerve, and then tap dance on it, aren't we.....

I myself would like to thank you for taking the time to notice our lack of antics and sense, my hair's off to you.... And, well, everyone else too.....

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, they say bald men are more virile. Not that anyone's ever proved it, 'cause who wants to sleep with a chrome-dome? Loser!

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

My being a loser has nothing to do with whether or not anyone wants to sleep with me, and my virility doesn't seem to have changed much since I last had hair, so can't prove anything there....

Gee, Lee, you really know how to make a guy lose that warm fuzzy feeling..... No my feelings are hurt.... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Oh, keep your hair on. No, wait. . .

(better rein this in before I really do offend him)

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Can't do that Lee, it isn't possible, unless you really ruffle my feathers, which I have as many of those as hairs on my head, so......

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are stupid.

You're gonna be stupid and dead!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that mean you aren't going to wig out?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

Oh, you're going toupee for that one!

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really? I thought it was on the fringe of what was acceptable.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOT ANYWHERE IN THE REAL WORLD

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Lee
Member # 393

Maybe it's time we swept all this under the rug. . ?

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Well, if people will keep banging on about it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps