Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » It appears that God isn't the only one... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: It appears that God isn't the only one...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good grief Liam Brown, what has started here????? Leenus has the idea though....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Well, if people will keep banging on about it."

Okay, I don't get that one.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered myself.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bangs" are the American word for fringe, I believe.

Tsk, I try and be all multi-cultural, and what happens? I get blank stares from the nit-picker himself.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a bit of a reach, though. You could have had something like "he bangs on and on about it" you know?

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno. I think you're just splitting hairs now.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

Better.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, see, I'd forgotten that you call bangs "fringe". So, I wasn't thinking of that. When you said "fringe" earlier, I just thought you were referring to a small amount of hair.

I was just a little fuzzy on definitions. My confusion is receding now.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little late for trimming the verge, don't you think?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I get blank stares from the nit-picker himself."

No, you got blank stares from everybody this time, you multi-cultural bitch. Everybody.

(Just how many metaphors for baldness are there, anyway? Not to nip any buds here, but... damn.)

Lee
Member # 393

Well, just so long as collar and cuffs match. . .

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
"Bangs" are the American word for fringe, I believe.

Tsk, I try and be all multi-cultural, and what happens? I get blank stares from the nit-picker himself.

And I took it as one banging ones head against a wall in frustration, something like posting here.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritten: "And I took it as one banging ones head against a wall in frustration, something like posting here..."

I guess you could get some decent friction balding from that. *shroughs*

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Okay, that one confused me. I mean, I get "balding", but I've no idea how it makes any sense in that sentence.

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
"I get blank stares from the nit-picker himself."

No, you got blank stares from everybody this time, you multi-cultural bitch. Everybody.

Nits. The things people get in hair. I think Americans call them by another word, but for the lice of me I can't remember.

quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
And I took it as one banging ones head against a wall in frustration, something like posting here.....

I don't think you're quite getting this, are you?

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nim and Zack Parsons are gay together, is why.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps