Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » No Abortion in South Dakota! (Page 10)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: No Abortion in South Dakota!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, if Christmas got the loin's share, Michael- & Gabrielmass must have received the butt-end, right?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That's a typo...swear to God."

Like the one in your signature? What is that, "bwee-ti-ful"?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know, that aside from being a powerful narcotic, Percocet disrupts your sleep patterns?
I was up 22 hours when I posted all that yesterday.

But I'm feeling much better now. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesssss... Percocet was my friend when I had my wisdom teeth out... I slept a lot. [Big Grin]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually looking forward to getting mine out now [Razz]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah well, now the good times are gone, but the bullshit lasts forever...
I'd be happy not to need them.

Assuming I ever get better, I can look forward to useing Methadone (the Orgasmatron of drugs) to break this particular habbit.

Funny thing is, all those songs about drugs now make sense and I've become a big Dandy Warhols fan....

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The excuse "my new drugs have kept me awake for several hours" is hereby put in the Big Box Of Banned Excuses For Moronic Posts, right after "I accidently gave my girlfriend/brother/dog my password and he posted in my name".
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

`These are actually really old drugs that dont work as well any more....but I see the point.

Hey, it still beats "My kid posted it for me" from a few months back.
I wish I'd thought to use that.

You're back in force: where were you hiding during this thread's juicy parts?
You're very late to the party. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love how contentious threads here inevitably run their courses but then aren't closed, instead running on into sardonic oblivion as everyone crawls out of their foxholes and hangs around for cigarettes and mutual gossip. It's oodles of fun.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could stoke the fire...

"Religion is he opium of the masses." --Karl Marx

If that doesn't twist some panties, I'll try harder...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was fired and then got a better paying job. It was a fun few weeks. Also, occasionally I hate you.

So, what happened in this thread? Someone sum it up for me in less than 100. Preferably with bullet points.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Me in particular, or Flare (and online life) in general?

As to the topic at hand, the juicy bits come mostly from the middle pages (so far) and it died down a bit in the past week while waiting for yesterday's events to unfold.

They passed the law- now it goes to the Supreme Court to either be struck down or used asa template to strip women's rights countrywide.
Lots of Republicans in each state want to be the ones that pen their own version of the legislation.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, bet you wish you'd taken that job as my minion now, eh? So when do we get to hear about the firing story? (I have to know, because Kate will want to know, she's very protective towards Liam, she thinks he's lovely)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Kate has, like, the best taste ever.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That depends. Did she meet when you had your boy band hair?
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps