Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Creation takes a beating in West Virginia (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Creation takes a beating in West Virginia
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bad!! It was the former State superintendent of schools, and the State School board who are now in trouble, not the board that made this decision.
http://www.wvgazette.com/news/News/1999122269/

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crack about catholisism was just a joke.... The fact of the matter is that a lot of jokes are made about Catholisism, just like a lot of jokes are made about Christianity and Mormonism, and every other religion/denomonation aout there.... *L*

I mean... seroiusly... you should hear some of the things my friends say about Lutheranism (I'm Lutheran... well... yeah..) In a way, maybe they're mean... but seriously.. I think more than anything, they're funny....! I mean, like REALLY funny... hehehe.....

But anyway.... like Baloo said, never leave home without your cloak of humor.... you won't make it in the real world without it

~LOA

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that the Catholic comment might have been aimed at me anyway.

And I love comments like "I can laugh at myself as well as the next person. As long as they don't insult my religion. Or race. Or hair colour. Or favourite band. Or..."

------------------
"Obesity. Adiposity. Corpulence. Whatever word you use, it represents one thing: being a big fatass."

Geraldo Rivera

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps