Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » CA's Energy Crisis: Flight of Fancy (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CA's Energy Crisis: Flight of Fancy
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega, you've failed to provide any evidence that he will actually do this.

Having said that, there are worse people Bush could have chosen. And Ashcroft apparently (according to Salon, no less!) has a good record when it comes to privacy issues. I'm not too worried, frankly. If we kept everyone with stupid ideas out of D.C., there wouldn't be a D.C.

------------------
20th century, go to sleep.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapters one and two of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Show no patience, tolerance, or restraint.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, you're the ones claiming he won't enforce the law. I'm simply pointing out that there's no reason to believe that he won't. As for my belief that he will, that's just me. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if they're republican, christian "right", and they share the same values as you.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free <a href="http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk"> Jeff K </a>

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you know so much about my character as to make that determination? You make yet another baseless assertation.

If you were so inclined as to go back through every post I've ever made here, you'd find that I usually only attack liberal ideas, and the few liberal people I've attacked I've had darned good reasons. I've never attacked liberal people on the basis that they're liberal. I give people the benefit of the doubt, unless I have some reason not to.

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do so love diversity.

------------------
"We're just going to have a lot of work. ... Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."
~ George W. Bush, Deer-In-The-Headlights of the United States

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, that's interesting to say Omega.

I seem to remember you on one occasion saying that by attacking your ideas, YOU were being attacked personally. Now it's the other way around, eh?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to remember asking about flaming ones opinion and ones character, several people, Omegao also, said that a persons opinions/beliefs being flamed isn't the same as the person getting flamed. I still think that flaming opinions is the same as flaming a person.

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, well, nevermind then!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps