Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york (Page 6)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see Star Trek last night?

*massages temples*

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fuck kind of stupid fuckingf question is that?!?!?!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry.. trying to be positive...

on one hand this could just be the worst thing thats ever happened in our country's history and we go on, but this could mean the end of the american way of life as we know it. and im only on my second mountain dew of the day.

shit.

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if the US retaliation only attacks an empty hulk? If the terrorists have moved out from their home country they can do these damned guerilla attacks for a long time.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lower Manhatten is being evacuated.

Reports are that people were actually jumping out of the top windows of the World Trade Centers before they collapsed and while they collapsed

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

capped
Member # 709

What if they ar not from one country? This is the kind of thing that could be planeed by a small group of diverse nuts who have nothing specific we can attack

how do you fight an enemy you cant see

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

A thought just occured to me.

What if ALL of this is a distraction?

This is someone who has a beef against the CD Accords, and thus against Israel. Could this all simply be cover for some kind of assault against THEM?

I'm just being paranoid.

The three obvious suspects are Iraq, Iran, and Bin Laden. But then, it could just be someone trying to cover up who they really are by making it look like it was a Middle-Eastern terrorist act. Anything's possible.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm sorry, CaptainMike, you were trying to get people to smile and, well, I jumped down your throat.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, Bin Laden (IIRC), said there was going to be a massive attack against the US because of this country's support for Israel. Whether or not there'll be an attack on Israel I don't know ...

C'mon, Mossad, find out who did this.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, whatever. it doesn't really matter

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: G.K Nimrod ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I picked a fine day (yesterday) to sign my life away to the Air Force.

I REALLY REALLY envy the seniors in ROTC right now. They get to play a part in the revenge.

Also, Kennedy Space Center has been shut down (quite close to me) and the VAB and shuttle hangers were reportdely targets.

Also, all planes that were in the air were ordered to land at the nearest smallest airport they could get to. Daytona Beach Intl. being one of them. DBI is fucking dead right now, and three planes have landed this morning, from diversions. Only other activity was a landing police helicopter and a Coast Guard plane that was moved out onto the tarmac and which I cant see anymore, so it prolly went up somewhere, like NYC.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

You did pick a good time, Stingray. Make sure the fuckers pay.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunetely I got four years, and I sincerely hope this doesn't last four years. My friend however is in the Air National Guard and finished basic this summer. He got called up to active today and he'll prolly be heading off to who knows where.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

capped
Member # 709

Do we really think that traditional military action will be able to stop such an untraditional style of terror? We will probably end up killing as many innocent civilians as they did, if not more, if we invade a country as retaliation for the acts of a force not supported by that countries government

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps