Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york (Page 8)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABC just said the Taliban denounced the bombing, and that they said bin Laden couldn't have done it either. Uh huh...

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Taliban is having a news conference right now, but I'm not getting anything from it.

The first tower was hit just before 9am EST, and the 2nd just after 9am, when everyone was beginning work.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day to be late.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just switched channels and got a music video by Lisa Miskovsky, on a channel that ISN'T covering this.. The only parts of the lyrics that came out before I zapped away (i was zapping all the time) was "and a plane crashed down". She did, she sung it while sitting on the hood of a car, I am not lying, it's her latest single. What the hell are the odds for that?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just looked up 'Taliban' because i thought they were the villains in the new Trek show but they are something different i guess?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Suliban are in Enterprise. The Taliban are the Islamic fundamentalists running most of Afganistan.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh.. I dont like them..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I just checked out www.binladen.net. It's for sale for 1,000,000 pounds.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody does.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Navy has dispatched the USS George Washington and USS John F. Kennedy battle groups to move to New York Harbor immediatly.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so that plane approaching DC did get shot down? I hate twisiting the knife but i've heard nothing for two hours

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

What are they expecting to happen?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
Member # 205

well the missile cruisers and corvettes can put up a hell of an AA defense against rogue planes, for one.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

As far as I know, the report about the airliner heading to D.C. may have been false, because there has been no word about it since the last report of fighters being scrambled. Also, no other airline is reporting missing planes and no one is reporting anymore crashes.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yeah, but where would those planes come from? Seems a little to me like closing the barn doors after the horse has run out. Why not set 'em on course for the Middle East?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps