Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Child violence (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Child violence
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may have to call Rob "Señor Biggles" from now on...
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Snay name your cat "Old One Eye"

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but when I mention what my cat is doing, I think people round here can pretty much assume I had no ulterior motive in doing so. Unless you count the example I was making by it - the context I was placing it in - an ulterior motive. One could even go so far as to suggest I was making a point.

But that's very different from starting a new thread, placed deliberately in the Flameboard, which provided us this information without any attempt at putting it in context. However, we're still at a loss because the question remains (though you still try to avoid it): what was the point?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Old One Eye
She's a kitten and both are working great.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is in reference to it walking away.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morris or Molly is nice, and they say names beginning with S is good, although there are only so many boy-names on S...
Abca or Dipshit isn't popular anymore, but Fniss and John Wayne is moving up, as is Der Mauer.

I'll keep you posted once my field operatives return with fresh tidings.

If anyone else names his cat Simba I will call my ombudsman.

This just in: I heard of a race-horse here in Sweden, named "Wham, Bam, thank you maam", it got really irritating once the race started and they had to repeat it every other second. I didn't act upon that either, though.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps