Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » INCOMING!!!! (Full $$$-TCFoE) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: INCOMING!!!! (Full $$$-TCFoE)
Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I posted this on The Buzz at Decipher Inc., but I think it deserves posting here:

"Here's the place the last words sent to the former USS Defiant, still drifting in Chintoka. May she rest in peace. She went down in battle, but her life was cut short with a cheap shot. It reminds me of the TCS Tiger's Claw in Wing Commander 2. Destroyed in a test of a new Kilrathi fighter. Needless to say, I sent that fighter straight to hell later in the game. Still, what a waste. It seems all the greats get cut short in their lifespan. The Defiant, original Enterprise (still the most emotional death in Star Trek), Enterprise-D, the White Star, Babylon 5 herself, the TCS Tiger's Claw, hell, even the TCS Concordia was shot down. She was invincible, but alas all good things must come to an end. May they and her crews all rest in peace on eternal patrol. "

Jaresh-Inyo: Permission to use Genesis Device on Breen Homeworld granted.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

Kalaar
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
"Changing the Face of Evil" caught me totally off guard. I was NOT prepared for the destruction of the Defiant...I hadn't even run across any scant rumors on the net. And the attack on Earth hit me pretty hard, too. Regardless of what people think about the episode's writing and directing, etc., this was a major turning point in this story arc. I hope Damar kicks some butt...I think the Cardassians are going to redeem themselves.

------------------

-Kalaar

IP: Logged
Kalaar
Ex-Member

Err, "THE Changing Face of Evil," not "Changing the Face of Evil." Just a tad dislexic.

------------------

-Kalaar

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't aware before the episode that it was goign to be destroyed, but when I saw that new footage, I was like "Oh, no....."

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Golden Phoenix
Ex-Member

Why do they have to destroy important ships ? As most of you must remember, the way the Entreprise-D was destroyed didn't make sense. An old Bird of Prey shooting multiple photon torps through Bid-D's shields ?

As for the Defiant's end, I find it very suspicious that the Federation never heard of this new Breen super-weapon...

But still, I grieve for this brave ship who fought till the end.

*bows his head*

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*whimpers*

*most likely MISSED this fecking episode > *

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

reason why Bop was able to shoot torps through the Ent-D's shields was cause they were able to adjust their weapons to compensate for the Ent-D shield frequencies.

And reason why they kill all the great ships is cause it does great things for higher contreversy and much debate.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Federation Never heard of new Breen super-weapon because nobody knows anything about the breen-DUH!
If they don't know what they look like, how could they know of (probably) their most secret weapon?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps