Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Some Phase II pics (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Some Phase II pics
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

TheYoshinator
Member # 1066

- posted      Profile for TheYoshinator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus! Are you guys through Trolling?

How rude of you people!

If being an 'old member' has a pre-requisite of being obnoxious thread-stomping a**holes... then I'll glady stay a junior member myself.

Who the hell are you to stomp on a subject someone else wishes to discuss. If you don't have anything to add... and I do mean this in the nicest way possible... f*ck off!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoshinator,

Hi. Um, who the fuck are you to come onto this board and tell members who have been members for years to "fuck off"? I'm just wondering, because it seems really odd.

Oh, and yes, most of us 'old members' are, frankly, "obnoxious thread-stomping assholes", but its not a pre-requisite, just something we take fun in. Now, listen up, "asshole", you call THIS trolling? No, this has been in a spirit of fun and jest. Give it a few days until Lee sees your post, and then you'll really find out what happens when "Old Flare Members Turn Vicious".

It's not that we're a closed society by any means, just that like many businesses and social clubs, we haze the hell out of a lot of newbies (let's face it, it's fun!), especially newbies like you who go out of their way to attract our attention and our nature of being "obnoxious thread-stomping assholes."

In addition to being rude, I would also like to inform you that I'm a jackass and a serial deer slayer. You've been warned. Please have a nice day. [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
Yoshinator,

Hi. Um, who the fuck are you to come onto this board and tell members who have been members for years to "fuck off"? I'm just wondering, because it seems really odd.

Oh, and yes, most of us 'old members' are, frankly, "obnoxious thread-stomping assholes", but its not a pre-requisite, just something we take fun in. Now, listen up, "asshole", you call THIS trolling? No, this has been in a spirit of fun and jest. Give it a few days until Lee sees your post, and then you'll really find out what happens when "Old Flare Members Turn Vicious".

It's not that we're a closed society by any means, just that like many businesses and social clubs, we haze the hell out of a lot of newbies (let's face it, it's fun!), especially newbies like you who go out of their way to attract our attention and our nature of being "obnoxious thread-stomping assholes."

In addition to being rude, I would also like to inform you that I'm a jackass and a serial deer slayer. You've been warned. Please have a nice day. [Smile]

....Well buttons and barn doors!...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheYoshinator:
If being an 'old member' has a pre-requisite of being obnoxious thread-stomping a**holes... then I'll glady stay a junior member myself.

And I will gladly stay an old member in that case. *stomp*
Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, newbie stamping, the pasttime of many a forum... [Razz]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less stupidity, more discussion.

*cough*

TheYoshinator
Member # 1066

- posted      Profile for TheYoshinator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
Less stupidity, more discussion.

*cough*

I agree, I've said my peace and have no intention of adding more fuel to this flame.

Anywho... I located those pics I was referring to. I don't have a place to host them so if anyone wants to I wouldn't mind mailing them so that they can post'm here. It's only about worth of pics.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kazeite:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Yes, but what is the length of the Defiant?

As it was conclusively proved, Defiant size is "small". [Big Grin]
LOL - sorry to nit this - but wouldn't it be considered "little"? Well at least according to Riker. [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yoshinator,

you'll really find out what happens when "Old Flare Members Turn Vicious".

Coming soon to Fox.

--------------------

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all members both new and old,

After the few years I've been a member (plus the added ones of being a lurker), I'd say this place is one of the brighter spots on the internet that I enjoy visiting. My advice to the new members is to understand that ultimately, this is just an internet discussion board and to not take everything so seriously such as "mean comments" from the older folks.

I do get annoyed when a newbie posts an old question and an older member simply responds with, "This again? [Roll Eyes] " or something similar because, come on, give the kid a break. You could at least explain the search or do a search yourself and link the old discussion for him/her.

And a lot of these "older" members shouldn't be so smug. A lot of you are "older" because you just can't shut up. [Wink]

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly: Newbies, welcome aboard.
Now shut the fuck up you fucking newbies.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
quote:
Yoshinator,

you'll really find out what happens when "Old Flare Members Turn Vicious".

Coming soon to Fox.
Best joke in ages.

Also, I hate the word "newbie". It's arrogant, snobbish, and denotes a smug sense of superiority. This is an internet message board. About Star Trek. No-one here has any right to feel smug about anything.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Wow. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps