Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What should the next series concept be? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: What should the next series concept be?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Web design teacher, no less.

What the hell have I done with my life?

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't like Flare, you'll be better off at TrebBBS anyway. They have Okuda, Sternbach and a whole clique of ye olde fandom publishers. We have Tim. And some guy dressed up like Canary Worf.

Oh, and a new series should feature a crew made up entirely of naked women.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra Magnus says random thing as well, don't forget.

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Web design teacher, no less.

I dunno. Are you ahead of or behind Simon?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erh, I would have to know where Simon is, first. I think. In relation to me. To answer that, I mean.

What was the question again?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure. I think I was working towards some sort of comment about Simon's enormous endowment, since we haven't had one for a while.

I'm also slightly scared by The Man's apparent ability to instantly teleport himself to any thread he is mentioned in within 5 minutes of the initial post, even if it's some god-forsaken hour of the morning.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

I did the last one, so it was your turn. Which you have now wasted. Fool.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People always think that in past times things were better. I always said that Flare was dying, it should be put to sleep gently. But now I have come to understand that the place has evolved, that a lot of the questions you would expect to find debated here (and are still posited by occasional newbies) have long since been answered, or at least argued into the ground.

For me, Flare is as it is today. We've gone beyond the Rim. But there's still scope for new blood to bring in new ideas. All sorts of stuff gets discussed in the Tech Forum that I for one don't bother with. It's still a place where new ideas are welcomed - if you spell them correctly. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
If you don't like Flare, you'll be better off at TrebBBS anyway. They have Okuda, Sternbach and a whole clique of ye olde fandom publishers.

And Major Barclow

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
*panics and dies*

Killing another member by inducing a panic attack...I do hope this doesn't lead to a general black-balling!

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it could become a new idea for our forum competitions... [Big Grin] [Razz]

And about Major Barclow: I think I really miss his comments.

Wait, what am I saying?

*hits himself on the head with a rubber mallet*

*puts on his best Michael Palin accent* Ah, that's better.
[Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

So we all agree that there is less Trek talk than there used to be here, Tim is an arsehole, and that the next series should be a post Voyager series because Star Trek was about looking forward and not back.

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And *ahem* 120m.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And - there... are... four... LIGHTS!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And Major Barclow"

See, there's another reason we're better. We had DARKSTAR. See, when we get a complete wacko, he's actually for real, not a fake.

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps